Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by itmahanh, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Wednesday my oldest boy was in a very serious car accident. He rolled my truck 4 times from a gravel road way into a farmers field. The truck is totalled and the police say they cant believe he is still alive. Then Thursday I received some very disappointing and confusing information. So Friday I took the neighbors truck, dropped my youngest off at daycare and then sat on the train track waiting for the 11:45 to come. But at some point I started to think about all I have lost recently to my ex, almost losing my son and about what I thought I had lost from my heart and became so angry. So I pointed the truck to the east and just drove. By the time I stopped thinking about all the thoughts and started to think in the real world I was in the next province. I got home in the wee hours today. So I'm home but still so unsettled.

I'm sorry to have caused any worry or upset to the members here and to my dear friends that I have made recently. And to Andy I'm truly sorry to have upset you and to have scared you. I think it's time I left here. But I find myself trying to decide if that is best or not. I know I need the support and care that everyone offers me here and that I am also able to give. But in the same breath I dont want to keep hurting and worrying people here. So for now, I just dont know what to do. But I thank you all for everything you have done for me. And I thank you all for being so concerned. Guess time will tell as to what I will have to decide.
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Thank goodness your son is ok. I'm so glad he wasn't hurt badly. I'm also glad to know you are ok. The last thing I want is for something bad to happen to you, Carla. I hope you decide to stay at SF as I know you need the help and support it offers you. Please take care of yourself. :hug:
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Big hugs, Carla. I am glad your son was okay.
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Carla, You Have Lots Of Friends Here, But I Understand.
  5. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I am so glad your son is ok that must have been very frightening for you and I'm pleased your back at home. I hope you will decide to stay here you need the support people can give you and you give so much to others. Look after yourself
  6. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

that must of been terrible but im glad to hear your son is okay.
    I can understand your prediciment but just remember people here do care and want to help.
    The worry is only due to love, and that will stay whatever you decide.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad your son is ok sweetie!

I hope you decide to stay with us :hug: you are much wanted and loved here.
  8. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Sorry I wasn't here for you hun! huggles!!!!
  9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thanks for all the kind words about my son. Just an update. He is definitely on the mend. He cant wait to get with his girlfriend (s) and thinks all the cuts and bruises and stitches make him look too cool! And he thinks the limp adds to his gangsta persona. Yep he is going to be ok lol. Thanks folks. Once again you pulled me through. I will never ever be able to repay you all for your love and understanding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.