Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

there is no escape not for her or me
    professionals can't help her either
    so now they see all the stuff that was dealt with by me
    and they these people i am to trust call me to say what do i want to do
    i told them all she can't survive with me i told them
    now they see the child she truly is
    no escape fro either of us
    maybe just call t back and say forget it
    forget all of it i don't want it anymore
    one last work night then i give up
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you explain a little about what's going on?
  3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey sweet :hug:

what is making things so that you want to give up? we're here to listen and support
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

it horrible when everything becomes so overwhelming and thos e that should of listene dint btu pelase dont let the weight of it all win violet. youve got good friend and people here let us help
  5. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Violet,

I know you have been so supportive of me and I know your daughter must think the world of you. The way you talk about her indicates to me that she means everything to you too.

I don't think she would be better off without you at all. I think your caring and kind ways are so postive and infuential towards her that she just appreciates having such a wonderful person like you in her life.

I hope you're feeling better soon and please take care of yourself. I will be thinking of you and your daughter and I send my deepest and best regards to the both of you.

Kind regards,

6. total eclipse

The psychiatrist doctor from treatment center where my daughter is at called me and said she is out of control asking me what i want to do. God if i knw what to do i wouldn't have sent her there for help. I was told by other forum to let professionals look after her let her go trust these professionals. Now these professionals are calling me I can't do anthing i can't i am in so much pain myself i wanted to keep her here but she was in such bad shape. I got call today now she is in lock up because she went out by herself and got drunk and went back to center. They locked her down because they now see how unstable she gets cutting self again they say she is not psychotic christ they are blind. she hears voices i told her to tell them At least in lock up she won't harm self I have failed her i have not kept her safe If i only knew what to do If i only knew what to say god i would take this illness from her I just want her to be happy and strong and well but i realize now i am in denial i just don't want to face reality of it all she is not going to get well and i don't want to be here to watch her pain anymore i don't want to be here when she does inevitable like my brother did like othrs have done i don't want tofeel or see all this suffering and pain around me Please god take her pain away and just give it to me i will be able to handle it jst make her well again I am so tired of all the suffering there is too many of them to heal too many i say my two brothrs my identical twin my othre brother killed himself now her now my daughter why the fffffffff her why her she was so kind so full of life and sunshine now she is suffering like them and i can't do anything i have tried to stop her pain i have tried to get them to listen noone listens until it is too late I dont see how therapy will help me anymore i just want her well god please don't let them give up on her
    Thank you for all your responses and i am sorry for this rant this state of mind i am in just want to thank you all for your kindness
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
  7. total eclipse

they have given up now so why can't i oh god how i am to do this just show me how.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.