Overwhelmed

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Overwhelm, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overwhelm

Overwhelm Guest

Everything feels so overwhelming right now. I'm trying to stop looking at everything and break it down into bite size chunks, and deal with it mindfully, but I am really struggling. All I want to do is cry and that won't solve anything. I'm juts really struggling to cope.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I get overwhelmed a lot. I let everything go and then tackle the priority things as I can. One of the things I do first is examine what is my responsibility and what is another persons responsibility.

When I do that, my to do list gets a lot smaller.

Keep posting here, it will help a lot.

:hug:

3. Overwhelm

Overwhelm Guest

thanks.

My list is actually really small, but yet it feels suffocating. Completely suffocating and panic inducing. I have daily things I do, which is veyr little, but they are part of my routine and fine, and I have two or three other things to do, that are my responsibility and yet they feel too much. I never give in to being overwhelmned but I'm going to tell someone I can't do one of the things becaus eI just can't. Well, I could, but it would probably be detrimental to do it.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

There have been times when I've had to tell someone I couldn't do something. It is very good you are able to do that.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.