Overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by trogers, Aug 11, 2010.

1. trogers

trogers New Member

Life is very difficult right now, my car keeps stalling everywhere I go. Can't qualify for a new car loan. Can't seem to figure out what is wrong with my car. Thinking of solutions to my problem that aren't good. My work is really getting me down. Terrible day at work. My computer was broken and I didn't seem to be able to do anything. Everyone at work hates me. I hate work. Wish I didn't have to work. But I have bills and more bills. To top it all off my husband has Leukemia and we think he is no longer in remission. He just isn't feeling good. Life is just too tough. Would just be easier to ......

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh i hear you but you know hubby need you now right more than ever Tell your work to back off a bit as youare gong thru tuff times okay but smart to keep it unless new one comes up. dam vehicles always konking out when you need them Hang on okay take each day as it comes you made it thru today you can make it thru tomorrowokay let hope car behaves and hubby leukemia is still in remission get checked outokay so you know for sure

3. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband how is he doing at the moment?

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

It sounds like you have every right to feel the way you do, but taking the easy way out is never a good idea. If you were me or I were you, I would use this time to turn to Yahweh and allow him to help me in my life and my husband's life as well. I have witnessed too many miracles not to believe. It is times like these that can make a person physically and spiritually strong. :hug: Hang in there and take it one thing and one day at a time. No one expects you to be perfect. :D