Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by eme70471, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eme70471

eme70471 Member

so this is my first time posting... i feel a little awkward doing so but i do not know what else to do. i think i lost a good friend this week. i was too needy and kept asking her for help. then, i am struggling to do any sort of work for school. i suffer from depression and have been in a rut for months now. i am just so overwhelmed by life. i am in so much pain and incredibly scared this will never end. i just don't know about anything.
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Hi eme,

Are you getting any treatment for your depression?

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Sometimes people just don't know how to handle these situations.
  3. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to SF. There's no need to feel awkward here. This forum is meant to get out everything that's on your mind to people that understand what you're going through can share their experiences and hopefully give you some sort of advice.

Sometimes people need a little space when they don't know how to handle certain situations. That may be the case with your friend. If it is, then just give her time, and hopefully she'll come back and be willing to help you out.

Hope you find the support or answers you're looking for. :hug:
  4. eme70471

eme70471 Member

thank you to both of you...

i have have been getting help for the past four years now. but it hasn't seem to help that much. i feel like this won't ever end.

i hope that she just needs a little space and not permanent space. we have been friends for going on 15 years. she has helped me through a lot in the past. this is just so hard to deal with at the moment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.