Owen Wilson

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Esmeralda, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Not sure where this belongs...please move it if it is in the wrong place :)

Does anyone have any thoughts on Owen Wilson's suicide attempt?

I was very sad about it...he is one of my favorite actors. But it just goes to show you that you can be in a LOT of pain, and it's not that people do not care about you...maybe they just don't know the pain you are in. Even his brother didn't know it, and he was devastated and broke down in an interview about it.

I'm glad he is O.K.

2. painsource

painsource Well-Known Member

He associates with Courtney Love.That explains alot.That chick is a piece of shit

3. painsource

Whats up with your avaitar picture BTW?

4. Esmeralda

I agree. Courtney Love is a hot mess...I just never thought that Owen Wilson was one as well.

My avatar? Some random pic I found on the interweb and I just thought she was just too good to be true. I laugh every time I see it. (found her on mingers.com, which has some sweetass pictures).

5. painsource

She looks like she needs crack real bad

6. Esmeralda

Hell yeah she does...almost as much as Courtney Love herself :)

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm pretty touched seriously what's happened to Owen and feel so sad and feel like I want to do the same thing.:sad:

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think it just proves to us everyday folk that being rich and famous isn't the cure or doesnt make depression/suicide any easier. It happens everywhere. I hope he gets better, I was shocked to hear the news! :(

9. Esmeralda

True...Apparently he's attempted 2x before :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.