Oz please stay...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by summerschild, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

We need you so very much. Please don't hurt yourself. We love you and want to help you. Please let us.

2. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I cant keep wakng to this feeling evey day if its not ptsd stopping me from sleepng its the thought of anothr day of the same crap. I pray for death evey night and when I do sleep I wake disappointed ............. my god I cant go on :blub:

3. summerschild

Re: Oz please stay

But each day that you are alive brings with it the possibility of help. My ptsd is not as severe as yours but I do understand the longing to die to end the pain. Even now I long to just end the suffering. But I don't have anyone who needs me. You do. You have your daughters and your unborn grandson who need you. Have you talked to them? Give them a chance to help. You deserve it and so do they ((hugs))

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

PtSD is very painful i understand but with therapy it can be lessened you can be taught how to not have as many attacks um it will get better mine has please reach out and get help for your pain okay there is help. IT takes time but they will diminish with exposure therapy it does help

5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hugs steve,
    i know...
    **tears**

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sending a :hug:

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

steve you know I don't want you to go....I lov ya too....
    stay with us and keep fighting...you are doing well so far to hang on...
    lots of people on here care about you ....
    so do your daughters....
    :hug::arms::aussie:

8. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

the energy needed to carry on is enormous and i haven't the energy to do that i realy don't evrything in my mind is screwed up mixed up like the pieces of a jigsaw....................:blub:

9. F_Immunized_7

F_Immunized_7 Active Member

every single day i feel my day like crap .. only one smiling light keeps me going my 6 month old daughter. oz think of your loved ones

10. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I am thinking of them, I think of them all the time,I think how I let them down, I think how I was never there for the important milestones in their lives over the 11 yrs, I think of how I could hear them crying daddy as I saw them off at heathrow airport early 2000 and the list goes on.............so I think of them all the time I think how much hurt I've caused and I'm gonna put it right.

11. summerschild

Re: Oz please stay

But you can be there for them NOW and that is what counts. If you do this then you won't be putting it right. That's the depression talking and it is lying to you. Please listen to us not the depression. You are a wonderful person and we love you very very much. Your girls want you to stay. They want to help you. Please let us help you. Stay so you can help them now.

12. carekitty

carekitty Guest

You can't really believe that putting them through the trauma of your death would be putting that right. That would be one more time that you left them, and it will devastate them. Please don't think that you are doing them a favor, you're not. You'd only be hurting them, even though it might be easier for you. If you really want to think of them, and make it right, then stick around, and be there for them. They need a dad, and you need to be here for them.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

carekitty is right...your dying is not the answer for your family...
    they obviously don't hold any grudges if they want to help you...
    you are punishing yourself and you don't deserve to be punished..
    you are a good bloke.....:aussie::hug:

14. WildCherry

Your dying won't put anything right. It would just cause more hurt.

There are so many milestones you can STILL be there for. You could be there to see the birth of your grandchild, which will probably be one of the proudest, happiest moments in your daughter's life. I'm sure she would love to share that moment with you, and share her baby's life with you. There may have been things you've missed in the past, but there is so much the future has to offer, and you can be there for it. You have that chance.

15. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

my wife shoved letter through the door tody and it confirmed what sort of person i am no good in anyway a failure in everyway quote "the only thing I cant fault you on is your loyalty i set you up on several occasions with friends to come on to you to make a play but you remained true to me" unquote says it all doesnt it Im a fool as well just something else to kick me with..... well lets see who has the last laugh.:blub: :sad:

16. summerschild

Ms

Loyalty is NOT a fault it is your greatest virtue. So she tried to trick you into cheating on her then gets mad when you didn't? Sweet one she is the sick one - not you. There is only one way to have the last laugh and suicide is not it. In this case living is the way to have the last laugh. She is not worth one moment of your time of your consideration. Ignore her. Just have faith in yourself and know that you are a good person. (((hug)))

17. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

This is why I have very little or no trust being deceived and set up by my wife to stray, I don't know anyone who would think of doing such a thing. :blub: All of what's happening I wonder how far my heart can actually fall. I cant believe she could be so mistrusting I hate her for it..............it's upset me no end I have called one of her ex friends and she told me who was involved I called one of them and she said they were told to play up to me and try to get me in a compromising position but I wouldn't have it.:sad:

Is this how it is now, I've had enough, I need to get out and clear my head.
    Sorry everyone the genie is out of the bottle..................:sorry:

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't you dare give up steve..you will be playing right into her hands....
    I can't believe you have to put up with all that....
    why won't she leave you alone!!!!!!!
    don't believe the things she calls you..she's still trying to control you...
    you are a saint for not cheating on her....
    I'm with summerchild....
    suicide is not the way because then she wins....prove her wrong...stay with us and your daughters and make a life without her.....(sounds like that's what she's afraid of)...
    stay strong....:hug::aussie:

19. WildCherry

Please don't give up. Let your daughters help you, or lean on us and let us help you through this. Just please keep talking.

20. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

how you doing steve?
    I'm worried about you....HUGS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.