Packing...

Alwayswrong

Oh! I know... I know... It's just a place like any other... but it was a place called HOME. I named it "Phoenix". I know I HAVE to move, for there's no way I can afford to pay the expenses. Everytime I take out something hanging on a wall it feels like demoting. I AM BEING DEMOTED, because I don't know how to make a living in an unstable country like this one. (It would be quite different if I were American and came to live and study here because one USD is a lot of money here).
I have been hiding from the fact I could not afford living here. I abandoned my beloved house completely: didn't clean it, tidy it... couldn't fix what got broken because of lack of money. Now I've got to face it's over. I'm packing and cleaning to show it for sale. It's coming back to life again and I feel miserable, for I haven't enjoyed it for a long time. I really wanted it to die with me. It expelled me in some way. I know it's just a THING, but some people like me get attached to houses as if they were living creatures.
This tag is a collection of nonsense. I'm sad. That's all...

Alwayswrong

I'm behaving in a weird way, a kind of defensive way. Everything anybody tells me I take it for a personal attack. My house is a real mess right now. One of my friends just asked me if I was going to show it to the real estate broker the way it looks right now. I got absolutely out of my mind, started yelling at her and crying in an hysterical way, saying that, ever since I fell in financial distress, everybody wants me to do as they please. And this was not the case. I made her feel awful and guilty for my outburst. She only wanted to help. I begged her pardon. But I know she' s facing hard problems, too. I feel miserable and guilty.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I don't know know what to say about your post but wanted you to know that I'm feeling your angst. ((((Hugs))))

Dawn

It is a huge thing to stay in your house. I certainly understand that. U are just under a lot of stress and I am sure your friend knows that. Sorry u are going through all this.

Dear Alwayswrong, I don’t know your story but I do know how important a home is. I am here to listen any time. Please just take care and know there are folk on this SF site that will be there for you unconditionally including me. Xx

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
I am sorry you live in a place that has gotten so bad and things have become so un-workable. It is really scary that so many in the US are asking for the exact same things as what caused the issues there... I do hope things improve for you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00