pain and discomfort

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wallflower, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I'm Not wanting to go outside. In a lot of pain, physical pain. Have been crying randomly.
    Feeling cold. Can't talk about feelings to anyone. Hate feeling like I should just "talk to a therapist" they don't always listen. I just want people to be like me, hate life- sit around and do nothing. I don't want to change.
    I don't want to socialize or be around people. I can't stand being around people-- I feel like people can read everything about me and hate me.
    I hate being negative but sometimes this is how I feel. Maybe someone could help, I doubt it though. I feel like dying would be a way out of this mess.
    I just want to die and start over. So anxious... I think that death might be a way for me to get out of this cycle. I feel hated by everyone and I don't know what I did. I feel like no matter what people are going to reject me so there's no point in trying to reach out anymore.

2. dont be sorry I feel the same way
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's horrible that the greater a grip depression gets on us, the more it makes us isolate ourselves from friends, family and the ones that can help us. Please understand that this is the depression and not the real you. I know myself, it's almost as if I have to keep hurting to justify the feelings that the depression keeps throwing my way. It's hard work but you can beat this. So many others here know exactly how you feel and are ready to try and help if you'll let them.
  4. justgettinby

justgettinby Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry! We're here to listen to you vent because we can usually relate to what you're going thru. And hopefully we can give helpful advice. I know it's really hard to get to know people and branch's something I'm working on personally right now. But you have nothing to lose! You can do it.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi wallflower. I don't think that dying is the way to solve your problems. What if you come back in your next life and have to face the same problems? A better solution would be to try and start going out places and interacting with people. I know it may seem difficult right now, but human beings are naturally social organisms. Maybe try going to the mall sometime?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.