pain during suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nouser, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nouser

nouser New Member

hi there, i am just a normal guy, does normal thing but everyone seem to do things better than me, at work(lost that), looking after my kids(in process of loosing them), someone always telling me what to do and that checking ive done it right and telling everyone else things before me, i just feel lost like i don't matter any more redundant, all i feel i have left is on my life insurance i am worth £250,000 and my mortgage is paid off, so my fiancée will be sorted.

Any way to my point, I don't think i will attempt suicide because i will probably do it wrong, i have been reading methods and wondering why are people moaning how much pain they will be in, why does that even matter if i did do it, i wouldn't care i would be doing it to make sure i was dead so it doent really matter about the pain it takes, i am in pain already and i am living with that.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, nouser. Welcome to Suicide Forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I'm glad you found this forum. I really hope that you will meet some new people here and begin to feel wanted and cared about - we're a pretty supportive and friendly group.

Have you talked to your doctor about how you are feeling? A doctor can diagnose you and if decide if you need treatment and what kind (meds, counselling or both). Sometimes having someone to talk to and to bounce ideas off of really helps.

Let us know how things are going, and again, welcome to the site!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum, to answer your question...I think everyone has a different opinion on what their fears are on committing suicide, we're all unique, you need to concentrate on getting yourself better, getting back to normality. See your doctor and explain your thoughts. No one deserves to go through the painful thoughts of suicide alone. I wish you the best of luck :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.