Pain go away

IDontWantToDie

I just want to kill myself. I am so stupid. Everything that goes trough my head is utter stupidity. Im a worthless piece of garbage... and what i harvest proves it.
God. Just kill me. Put me out of my misery. I cant learn the lessons you want me to. I cant take the actions you want me to. I cant see what you want me to. I cant take this anymore.

KindaOtiose

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad at the moment @IDontWantToDie. You're not stupid, and you're definitely not worthless. What you "harvest" and what happens to you doesn't necessarily reflect upon you. Just because bad things have happened to you, doesn't mean you're worthless.

What has happened to make you feel this way? Make sure you keep yourself safe. You are not worthless. Sending hugs *brohug.

IDontWantToDie

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad at the moment @IDontWantToDie. You're not stupid, and you're definitely not worthless. What you "harvest" and what happens to you doesn't necessarily reflect upon you. Just because bad things have happened to you, doesn't mean you're worthless.

What has happened to make you feel this way? Make sure you keep yourself safe. You are not worthless. Sending hugs *brohug.
I'm not sure. I just feel like my thoughts are driving me mad. I cant tell what is real anymore. Everything has lost meaning. And i just cant stop thinking. So i just go deeper and deeper into questions with no answers.
Thank you for talking. Im sure i will feel better soon. Maybe not. I dont know. Its just good that i can write here about how i actually feel. I dont have to pretend or hide anything... sometimes it helps instantly. People help. So thank you once more. Appreciated *brohug

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I'm sorry that you're struggling so much right now. Life is a struggle I can agree with that, but that you are worthless I truly can't.

I think you're a good writer actually. I was wondering if you have ever joined or wrote poems, something as a creative outlet?

Please stay safe.

IDontWantToDie

I'm sorry that you're struggling so much right now. Life is a struggle I can agree with that, but that you are worthless I truly can't.

I think you're a good writer actually. I was wondering if you have ever joined or wrote poems, something as a creative outlet?

Please stay safe.
Thank you for your words *hug
Yes, i used to write a lot as therapy. Poetry and weird creative stuff. I dont do it as much anymore, since i found new art forms to engage in. But writting is an amazing way to get everything out!

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey, I just want to say hello and that I am sorry you are struggling so much, you deserve better, I am glad you have found other healthy outlets to engage in. You're not stupid, I think its just self esteem and self confidence issues that need to be addressed.

Your username ''I don't want to die'' attracted me to this thread. Well that is an amazing start because you will find wonderful people here and receive amazing support. I think you're trying to find a ''reason'' to continue and dislike the way it is at the moment, keep moving forward and a fresh start may be the way forward whilst dealing with any possible past issues.

I wish you the best of luck in getting well again and here's to a promising future, you can do this. You're not alone. *hug Definitely, not here or in real life, help is here and out there, reach out and grab it :)

IDontWantToDie

Hey, I just want to say hello and that I am sorry you are struggling so much, you deserve better, I am glad you have found other healthy outlets to engage in. You're not stupid, I think its just self esteem and self confidence issues that need to be addressed.

Your username ''I don't want to die'' attracted me to this thread. Well that is an amazing start because you will find wonderful people here and receive amazing support. I think you're trying to find a ''reason'' to continue and dislike the way it is at the moment, keep moving forward and a fresh start may be the way forward whilst dealing with any possible past issues.

I wish you the best of luck in getting well again and here's to a promising future, you can do this. You're not alone. *hug Definitely, not here or in real life, help is here and out there, reach out and grab it :)
*hugThank you so much!

KindaOtiose

I'm not sure. I just feel like my thoughts are driving me mad. I cant tell what is real anymore. Everything has lost meaning. And i just cant stop thinking. So i just go deeper and deeper into questions with no answers.
I'm sorry. That sounds tough, and very confusing.

Thank you for talking. Im sure i will feel better soon. Maybe not. I dont know. Its just good that i can write here about how i actually feel. I dont have to pretend or hide anything... sometimes it helps instantly. People help. So thank you once more. Appreciated *brohug
Absolutely no problem. That's what this forum is for. You seem like a very pleasant person.

Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00