Pain hurts too much

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aquariamethystea, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't anymore. Everything in my past just won't be resolved.

2. This really needs to be the day. I need it to be. I can't cope. I cut badly, and I just want it over with.

3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I thought things were again looking better for you :( Please get well!

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I hope your cut is ok brokenproduct, and cant you confine in AoM? :hug:

5. AoM is wonderful and I love her very much. I cut because I had severe flashbacks of memories from the past which were very hurtful to me.

6. :hug: I love you! I hope you're feeling better today and I hope you're not letting the past things bother you as much. I'm always here for you if you need me. :cheekkiss

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Kurt, I know you are having difficulty with the past and all that has gone on. You need to seek outside help and begin to deal with it face to face. Nobody can do that for you except for you. Other options beside suicide are much better choices. You have stayed away from that decision for well over a year now. You have been saying you were going to suicide throughtout that entire time, yet have managed to stay with us. You do have the will inside you. Don't let it go.

8. Innocent

Innocent Guest

GL is right. You are suicidal, but there is a part of you that is fighting, and wants to stick around. And I know you want the chance to see aom...

Did you ever look into the websites I gave you btw?

I wonder if there is not a weekly support group around there that you can go to....

If you do some research on your own, you may find some things to help...

9. I'm still trying to recover from that day, even though I feel like I'm failing somewhat, because I have cut often lately. Anyways, thank you for your support. :hug:

10. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Hi brokenproduct,

I also self harm, when the thoughts of death become to much its either a cut that will heal or pills that will kill.....cutting whilst isn't the best coping mechnisim it is a coping mechnism. I'm sorry that u are feeling low I have no other words then that I do understand..

hope today ur feeling a little better, and have a little hope to pull u thru until tomorrow.

Lost x

11. I'm really lonely right now. I miss AoM so much, wishing she was talking with me online right now. Also, I'm afraid of tomorrow, because of something I told her about. My mother is going to her parent's home after she gets the records, then in the evening, my mother is taking me to my aunt's. I'm so scared. I hope for something good to happen, whether it be me going away from here in life or in death. Perhaps. :cry:

12. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Hang on. I do wish it turns well with AoM and you. Cheer up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.