Pain Is Too Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
well....I almost broke my hand in the past week....i wish i did...i got a bf..and he's truly in love me....but how can any1 love me?!!! I'M A FUCKING MONSTER!!!!!!!!! but idk...i just dnt know anything any more....idky im posting again...havent for a few months....so plz just dont read this...or reply..in fact..i bet no1 will....so whats the point of posting this? idk...talkin to myself i guess

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
No you are not talking to yourself,and I am so sorry you are in pain, but please do not hurt yourself any more...you are going through a tough time, which makes us do and say things we would not ordinary do...many of us here can relate to that...please continue to post and let us know how you are doing

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hugs to you hun iw ish you did not self harm okay when that pain get too much you go out and do something kind for you okay YOU deserve only compassion healing hun no more self harm hugs

well....I almost broke my hand in the past week....i wish i did...i got a bf..and he's truly in love me....but how can any1 love me?!!! I'M A FUCKING MONSTER!!!!!!!!! but idk...i just dnt know anything any more....idky im posting again...havent for a few months....so plz just dont read this...or reply..in fact..i bet no1 will....so whats the point of posting this? idk...talkin to myself i guess
You have to be able to tell us exactly what it is that you are going through or else all we can do is hope for the best in your situation and pray for you. Talk to us about your life, tell us what you think is wrong and perhaps we can alleviate your pain.

well.....Im a senior and able to graduate in Jan. I'm doing drivers ed right now and my bf lives in CT and I live in ME and I don't know about when and where I'll do college and my life is all fucked up more...is it because I'm turning 18 on January 1st 2012???!!!!!!!!

houseofcards

Hiya, just putting my 2 cents in. I live in Maine as well (small world) and I was going out with a guy for 3 years that lived in Florida. It's hard, but long distance relationships are definitely doable. I'm graduating in January as well and senior year is really really hard, I'm redoing mine; but I'm rooting for you to get through this tough spot :)

meme333

You said it..it's a pain in the ass right now....that's right now.
I believe you can get through it.
I hope you will.
Sounds rough but there are options.
Keep chatting on here.
There's already one person who maybe can offer tips for you on making it through?

I'll be thinking about you and hoping you are doing okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00