Pain killers

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Katichu, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katichu

Katichu Member

How do I get over this? I took them for a headache but because they brought relief alongside my self harm I continued to take them. Over and over again... And now I can't stop. I take them when I'm bored. I take them whenever I possibly can but now I want to take the rest of them at once. 30 to be exact. It could kill me... So how do I get over this?! Please tell me!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, are these painkillers something you can buy over the counter? Or on prescription only? The answer to this question makes a huge difference to the reply, for me anyway! :hug:

3. ronnymarie

ronnymarie Guest

You may need some sort of rehab if these are prescription meds like oxy. If not, if you are talking an over the counter meds that you don't have a physical addiction to, then some sort of therapy would be good to help you to stop the need/habit of taking them.

I hope you can stop taking the meds. Even over the counter meds can do permanent damage if you take too many. Hugs

4. TriumphRider

TriumphRider Member

Speak of the devil, going cold turkey off narco 10/325 as we speak. I really feel for OP stuff made me feel like a better person, 10 a day to nothing. LOL no fun at all, fuck it if I can take beat downs from bats, pipes, been stabbed I can beat some damn pills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.