Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by fromthatshow, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Anyone else take (non-prescribed) pain-killers? I just started taking percocets and have been feeling good. I wish I could be perscribed this stuff.
  2. Ryan1

Ryan1 Well-Known Member

I used too. Then I moved onto illegal and harder drugs.
  3. TroubledYouth

TroubledYouth New Member

I am a current user. I find that painkillers are the only thing that makes me TRULY happy in life.

It's quite sad actually, as i watch myself become more and more dependant on them:sad:
  4. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

I take percocets oftend, sometimes I snort them... they help my back not hurt.. and me to calm down
  5. AlexPeace

AlexPeace Active Member

I'm not sure taking non-prescribed pain-killers are a great thing,as they can become quickly addicting thus leading to more problems than depression & being suicidal. although temp they numb the real pain that Ur in Perhaps U need an adjustment with Ur reg Meds,talk to ur DR. or someome. I'm a bit concerned & worried about U,my friend, Hang in there PM me if U need to talk, okay? Sendiing U Peace,love & a big hug!!
  6. physician

physician Well-Known Member

why r u taking painkillers?
    and how do u take unprescribed percocet? (it is a controlled opioid drug) and very dangerous like morphine

it makes no sense....:blink:

please will make u addicted!!!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Please be careful Spence. Things like that will inevitably make your life worse in the long run no matter how much relief they will give you at the moment.
  8. fromthatshow

The drugs I'm on for depression and anxiety work to an extent but I'm still restless and in emotional pain all day every day. I figure taking pain-killers is better than using death as one. I hope I don't get addicted though, I'll probably just end up posting here in like 4 months about how hard it is coming off of this stuff.

Hopelessness :(
  9. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I didn't know painkillers worked in such a many does one have to take for them to affect you to any degree?

Also do Paracetamol work in the same way?
  10. fromthatshow

I take 5 or 10 mg ones and I feel really great. Just lay down watch movies, or do whatever. It's like, I feel ok. I haven't had that relief in soo long. That's why I know these will be so addicting for me.

What is Paracetamol?

To see how it works the best two websites I would suggest would be and

11. fromthatshow

So I decided I'm going to start taking these more often because my meds don't work and they're not really giving me anything stronger. I'll probably get addicted. By the time I come down, if I don't figure out what I want to do with my life, I'm going to kill myself, possibly with a friend of mine.
    I am greatly comforted by having decided this.
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't really understand this. How are painkillers making you feel better? :hug:
  13. fromthatshow

They relax me and make me happy.
  14. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Cause there is otc pain killers that can give you a light headed floaty feeling and it feels nice makes you forget about things for a lil while, majorly relaxes you!!
  15. Petal

Does iburofen do the same?:blink:
  16. alle_vite

ive never know iburofen to do that but then ive never taken it xcept once when it made me have an asthma attack, i mean co-codomol, with it having codein in if enough is taken then you get a light headed floaty feeling!!
  17. Petal

Call me a fool...But I HAVE to try this and now:laugh:

gonna try now:tongue:
  18. alle_vite

What you trying?
  19. physician

physician Well-Known Member

OTC painkillers (eg. Paracetamol-acetaminophen, aspirin-acetylsalycilic acid, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, naproxen etc...) can't REALLY help you nothing because they are not narcotics!!!!!

Only narcotics and semi-narcotics (i dont wanna list them) are used illegal for that purpose and it is BAAAD!!!!!! because it can cause addiction just like heroin and cocaine. Don;t play games!!!!!!!

Those painkillers including ibuprofen can cause you ulcer, ibuprofen is not addictive, but it is 100% useless, believe me
  20. alle_vite

didn't mean to upset anyone i am only speaking from my personal point of view, i dont take anything illegal, i only take otc pain killers!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.