pain of life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lifeless84, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeless84

lifeless84 Well-Known Member

i don't know what to do, i've had enough of my life for quite long time now, yet i've managed to go on with everything somehow untill recently. i am really fed up with my life, with myself... i am just pathetic and worthless human being that wasted its life and just can't hold it all any longer. yet, on the other hand i am too weak to end with myself. at least for now. the only thing that keeps me alive is a fear, fear of what is waiting for me after death, but sooner or later it might not be enough. there were not many things i belived in, but even they are all falling now, i am loosing everything i could "catch and stick to" in this life. the only possible options i see are continuing everything as it is now falling slowly and painfully into darkness of my life or end it now. if it was only so simple... i hate myself and don't know what to do...
  2. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad.
    You can alway's send me a PM if you want to talk. :hug:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you tried therapy?? I feel the same as you but have been in therapy for four years and between that and my meds I am stable enough to know I won't try suicide again..Therapy takes time but you can learn to cope..
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! Sorry that you're feeling like this. Can you give us any more insight as to the details if up to it? You can private message me if you want, I respond to all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.