Pain Pain Pain

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by marco4432, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marco4432

marco4432 Member

I don't know why I'm posting,

Four surgery's on pain meds for 3 years, opiod tollerant I just cant deal with the non stop Chronic pain, meds no help anymore, have to work on my feet, pain caused a heart attack, I went to hospital they implanted a metal stent wish I had the guts to tell them no, anyway they did it health insurance has paid out over 300000.00 last 3 years. Seen pain Doctors one told me there is nothing he can do , NOTHING whats wrong with Doctors, all I've done is listened to Doctors and paid for all surgerys they suggested, and all a PM Doctor can say is they can not do anything, the pain too much its slowly killing me, I just cant take it any more, no one cares Doctors dump me after they perform surgerys that fail, dont call back, how can they live with themselves, I thought Doctors had an oath to help people, I pay what more do they want , theres only one option I cant take it anymore, venting

Thanks for listining, spend my time reschearing how to commit S..... , what a life, sitting infront of a computer constantly scearching WTF has happened to me, I was fine 3 years ago now look at me, Guess I'll hear back don't do it talk to some one get help, Help from who Dr's don't give a fuck, call a hotline wht for, wont help with the pain, tell me not to worry things will get better how new Medication NO, Will pain go away if I call someone NO then what can I do, please just one person tell me something I have not tried, not looing for symphatic responses, just tell me what to do, doubt I'll get a reply because if you have been there you know there is nothing you can do.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

As much as I wish I had the answer to your problem and what you're dealing with, I know I don't. I can't take the pain away, and I don't know what to suggest at this point. My reason for replying is just to let you know someone cares.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am sorry you are in a lot of pain and can't handle it. But I do hope it can be resolved, thinking of you x

4. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Have you tried different forms of alternative medicine? I also have chronic pain, and I know how much is sucks. You can't sleep, everything becomes so damn hard.

But, I do have friends who have had success with acupunture, massage therapy, hydro therapy, etc. And often pain is caused in part by inflammation. So, supplements such as turmeric, garlic, etc., may help with that. You can google or yahoo natural pain killers, or natural anti-inflammatory supplements, etc.

I use to take oxy for pain, but developed an allergy to opiates. Can't take any other pain meds because of a blood disorder. I promised myself to look into alternative meds more for myself after the first of the year.

Good luck.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Acupuncture nerve blockers bot ox been used as well to relax the muscles that can cause pain alternatives hun If one doctor cannot help then go to a teaching hospital where they try new procedures to things to help people. The one thing the pain doctor should have helped you with hun is coping mechanisms how to cope with the amt of pain not just say there is not help

6. sadeyedlady

sadeyedlady New Member

Hi Marco,

I like you suffer chronic pain 24-7 and spend my time in front of the computer researching. My pain won't heal never get better.Fed up of doctors medication not working I sorry I don't have any answers either. I know there is nothing I can do.I wish my pain would go away for ever ,but the no chance of that. I wish I had a answer to help you .I know how very alone you feel.You sound as lost as I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.