pain pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so tired but im in too much pain to sleep.

I've got what i think is a plantar wart. A wart on the bottom of the foot, thats been pushed in from walking and has grown a skin like a callus over it. Yep that describes it perfectly. this happened about two months ago but went away quickly. However i got it again yesterday and i had to play a tournament today on it. I was in so much pain i couldn't move and i was limping everywhere. I tried to run without landing on the ball of my foot - where it is - but all that did was tire out my calf and ankle. My toes are also cramped from curling when i walked. Right now im just sitting here without an pressure on my foot and the whole thing is in throbbing pain. The wart has gotten bigger just today. However im looking at the treatments and they all say 1-3 months. I can't wait that long. This is too much pain for me to bear. Its a slow throbbing torture. I have taken advil this morning but the pain never ceased today so i dont believe that will work. I just need to stay off of it...what more can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00