Pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wallowing, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wallowing

Wallowing Member

I don't wish to whine or ruin people's mood when I say . . .
    Life. I hate it and everything that comes with it. My problems aren't the worst when compared to others but I still feel that they are very serious and should be taken lightly. I feel like I'm drowning with the weight of stress on my shoulder and sadly I wish for it to push me deeper in the dark abyss named Depression. My life is a joke. Suicidal attempts don't work. Why is life so cruel? Did I do something wrong to deserve this?:boom:

2. temporaryradiance

temporaryradiance New Member

Everyone's problems, despite the proposed level of severity are relevant and significant. There will always be someone happier, someone smarter, someone better... and someone "with more reason" to be unsatisfied with themselves. This will be a constant in society and in mind, however, this constant is not true. Depression is depression, and sadness comes in many shapes and forms. You did nothing to deserve these tormenting and self-destructive constants in your head. This may not be the best solution, but it can be helpful. Don't think. That's right. Just live. Distract. There is a band called Twenty One Pilots who helped me get through a lot of battles with my perception of self-worth and will to live and one of the best quotes is from their song "Migraine":

"sometimes to stay alive you've gotta kill your mind"

This obviously wont solve overarching and tangible issues, yet taking a break from contemplation and from wallowing in sorry and hate can prove to be particularly effective. Try taking up a hobby or even just turning off that voice in your mind. Observe the world rather than what you see in the mirror. You don't deserve this pain, but you do deserve a chance to change. Stay Alive. :)

3. What Ever

What Ever Active Member

I hear you. I have had the same feelings and questions. It's like being punished for something without being told what that something is. Then I feel guilty for even feeling bad when my problems aren't the worst. Yet, the weight is still there and I still feel the pain. I don't know why life is cruel, but I know that it can be. I wish I had answers, but I do have the same questions and so I will sit here with you and feel them and just hope that I can blow out the flame on the bomb before it blows up...

4. Wallowing

Wallowing Member

Thank you. It means so much to me that there is someone else who understands my pain. Sadly regardless of how sweet your words are, or how good they make me feel to know I'm not alone, I don't think these problems can be fixed nor will I feel that my life is worth living knowing that I'm not worth caring for.
    :hug:

5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

You didn't ruin my mood. You couldn't. I feel like crap all of the time no matter what. Sometimes I think that maybe I did something wrong, but I know that I didn't. Why do I have to suffer when so many others are happy and well. I always feel like I'm drowning. I never used to be this way and can't understand why I'm so much different, but I am and I have to deal with pain and torment every single day and I don't know how much longer I can take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.