Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by White Dove, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Pain is hard now,

I di nt go to ER, and i am sti her. sor of... The blod is nt briht red now, it is kid of maron kin of, n a wy i jus wat to go. i cat thik straigt, my mind is wavrig and thoghts nt cler. feling wek lik whe one dos nt et any. mayb i jus ned to let go. i thik i hav ben trig t hod on an i jus ned to jus lt go. my lif has ben hrd but so hav man othrs ad thn i jus complain an it has ben jus abut me latly tht i jus ned to jus let go.

th pain is hard now, maytb it my tim now. jus ned to jus go. wht i ned ws them to forgiv me bt i nevr could rech thm. gues it not meant t be for me. i watd thm, neded them to forgiv me to ese my min but thy chos othr and left me lik everon dos, perhps i drov thm away? my lov doe tht to othrs. i driv othrs awy. thefor i am not worth any lov. i jus neded pece and i trid an faid at it. i trid to get thm to forgiv me bt i cant mak thm, they chos not to lov me. an not to forgve me. i pled wih thm but thy di not car. i trid i honsty trid. it is tim for me nw to go. perhap GOD say it tim?? th pain is intens. i am wek but i can try one tim mor. caus i am nt tha strog. i am nt tht strog.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please go to the hospital white dove.
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

you need help sweetie please try one more time and seek medical help we care about you hugs
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Wondering how you are WD. Please let us know.
  5. niknak

niknak Guest

time and time again! you will not take any advice - to the point of totally ignoring it and pretending it was never given - and then complain how bad and awful things are for you. i realise that you will say that the spelling problems in your post are due to either extreme pain and/or the medications that you are on....... mmm yeah.... right.... if you post asking for advice then LISTEN to that advice. If you do not want advice then do not bother posting asking for it. I was going to come back to the forum after time away - was just looking - and saw that you were still doing the same as months ago - not encouraging :( People care about each other here - that is why in your other post - they were offering you advice (and also in this post). They are taking their time to reply. Respect that.
  6. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Why are you typing like that?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.