Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by 41021, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 41021

41021 Banned Member

So the past four months sleep is rare. When i do get a bit, i'm exhausted.

Slept a couple hours this morning. My shoulder hurt so badly, that it infiltrated my dreams...all i kept dreaming was how bad it hurt (feeling it hurt), very restless sleep, woke up and it hurt even more than in the dream. Now major headache too.

This sux dirt. :sad:
  2. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

im sorry to hear this Kali :sad:

are you on any sleeping medication ? whats wrong with your shoulder, have you seen a doctor ?
    im also experiencing pain in my right shoulder,
    i broke a collar bone pretty nasty a while ago. everytime wenn the season is cold and wet it starts to hurt

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
  3. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Awww ouch :sad: hugs for you flyingdutchmen. That sounds really painful. If you were not so far, i'd give you a nice wheat heating pad. They are awesome and work so well. Smell nice too.

I don't see a doctor. No sleeping meds. My sleep has gradually been improving. That i slept a couple of hours is good. Just this blasted shoulder hurts so much it makes what little sleep i do get, restless.

You know, i hurt it many many years ago. Usually it will bother me for 2-3 days every month or two. Then its over with. I've never had good range of motion since the injury. About 5-6 weeks ago, it began hurting and has been constant steady since. i cannot lift anything...can barely lift my arm. Unfortunately it is my dominant arm. It just hurts so much. I lifted something yesterday and my arm like locked up and i couldn't move it. That was weird.

**hugs** hope yours will feel better...Perhaps keep it warm during those cold spells. Is it that deep kind of bone level ache? :hug:
  4. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

its is nothing compared to your pain, i broke it and couldnt find an doctor who believed me i had to walk three weeks with this collarbone broken before i got some help. now it is just an 'anoying' pain but it doesnt keep me from being able to lift some weight and it ussually doesnt keep me awake.

Kali what is the reason you havent seen a doctor yet, there must be an reason for the pain ? how exactly did you hurt it, did you fall on it and maybe broke something ?

at least get an docters opinion on it ok :sad:

you keep the heating pad for yourself you need it more :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.