1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pain

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Cho, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Cho

Cho New Member

I have been carrying this pain for years..Almost 5or 6 years. My granddad passed away.That was the end of my life.I lost everything.I lost faith.I started having a doubt on believing in God.All my inner peace were gone..I tried GP consultation for mental illness.They not making me feel better.They were like a robot making me talk for my pain and gave me some tablets. That's not what i need.. Boyfriend let me down.Fed up of i am being miserable. I was just secretly expecting if he can cheer me up. All he wants from me is to be a useful person for him. Family? Most of them just want money from me. If i cant give it to them they will black mail me how i can ignore their problem..Pain,Sadness ..I just want to go...I just want to leave all these pain behind me..The only thing i am not carrying out suicide is i know i am one of the main person to support my family finance.They will have financial problem and their live become more difficult without me..So here i am,not being good to myself and carrying all those pain and responsibilities on my shoulder and crying everyday..Hugs..It will be nice all those people that i supported will care and show appreciation.At least i wont feel like being used..

2. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

Hello Cho, welcome to SF

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur grandpa would want to see you happy and living a life full of joy. Remember the happy times you had together keep them close to your heart not the pain He would not want that. I hope you can get therapy or on meds to help you with your sadness Keep reaching out okay keep writing your pain out.