Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nox Immortalis

Nox Immortalis Well-Known Member

To anyone in any kind of crisis: If you think you're alone, you're not. If you thnik no one cares, they do. If you're under the impression that people want you to die, they don't, and if they did, why would you give them that satisfaction? If you believe it won't get any better, trust me, it will.

I'm 14 years old. I've gotten through suicide attempts, I've broken a severe cutting addiction, and dealt with the issues of everyone I know on top of that. I've been through it all, in just the past year or so.

I know what you're feeling. Please, before you do something that will hurt yourself or everyone around you (who DO care!) PM me or someone here. That's why we're here - we know how you feel and we can help. I wish there was some way for me to take the pain of everyone here but I can't do that. The closest I can come is by listening and I WILL listen. Even if you feel no one else does, I care. About everyone here. I don't want to lose any of you.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: good post hun:love:
  3. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

thankyou so much for this post i think it has helped me a tad i may take you up on that offer hjuni hope u dont mind talk soon all
  4. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

About Pain

Dear Friends – the following was inspired by a poem by the Lebanese/American Poet, Kahlil Gibran, from his book ‘The Prophet’:

A woman spoke: ‘Tell us of pain!’
    And the Prophet replied:
    ‘Your pain is but the breaking of the shell
    That encloses your deeper understanding.
    You have to know pain,
    Even as the outer shell of any fruit has to break,
    So that the seed it contains can begin to grow and emerge into the Sun.

If you could but open your heart to the wonder
    And the miracle that is your life and all life,
    So that you could see that it is contained in everything.
    If you could do that, your pain would not seem less wondrous
    Than your joy.
    You would then be able to accept the seasons of your heart,
    Both their coming and their going,
    In the same way as the inevitability of the seasons
    That pass over your fields;
    And you would watch yourself, with serenity and wonder
    Through the winters of any grief,
    Knowing with certainty that spring and resurrection
    Will surely follow; and that even in the event of death,
    You will always be granted the gift of another lifetime on the Earth,
    For as long as you require it.

With the onset of wisdom, you will begin to recognise
    That much of your pain is self-chosen;
    That it is the bitter potion by which the physician within you,
    Your Highest or God Self,
    Is trying to heal your small, sick and wounded earthly self.
    You will then be able to trust
    The Divine Wisdom of your very own Heavenly physician,
    And drink Its remedy in silence and tranquillity.

You then rest safely in the knowledge that
    Its hand is only seemingly hard and heavy;
    That in truth the cup that is now burning your lips
    Is given to you by the tender hand of the Unseen;
    And that the cup has been fashioned from the clay,
    Which the Great White Spirit, the potter of all life,
    Is moistening with Its own sacred Father/Mother tears.’

With love and light,

5. lifehiker

lifehiker Member

At 14, you show wisdom beyond your years. At three times your age, I'm still struggling with this people care concept. I've read the these things on suicide prevention sites, that people will be upset if I check out. But then these are some of the same people who can't be bothered to check up on me while I'm still here. They are busy with their lives and I just don't seem fit in. Part of this is my work schedule, but I keep wondering if they really do care.
  6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I agree there is not enough PMing going on. Makes me feel like I am a burden whenever I PM people who offer however no on PMs me.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing your story with us! I'm not in a crisis situation but have been struggling the past few weeks, it's always helpful to read a recovery story. I hope you continue to feel better :) :hug:
  8. Aquarius123

Children of the New Age

Dear Foreverlost – believe you me, you will not always be that! How good it is to hear from you! Listening what you have to say, clearly you are one of those very, very old souls who are presently coming onto the Earth plane. By that I mean ones who have been this way before a great many times. Welcome!

The children of the New Age are highly intelligent, intuitive and sensitive, as well as rebellious and disruptive. Aquarius is an Air sign and, as can be seen all around us, it is an Age in which enormous technological progress is made, especially in connection with communications. We have only just scratched the surface of these developments, of that I am sure. That is why the children of our age are born technological wizards and at home in the world of computers. Watch them blasting away on all cylinders on any computer that comes to hand! Enjoy it, but don’t forget for a moment that they are likely to be very old souls and that only those seek difficult experiences, as that helps their inner strength to develop and come forth, early on in life. To my mind, the severe testing many of our young people are presently undergoing proves this sufficiently.

The same as everybody else, our children have been granted the gift of another lifetime to allow them to take part in and play their very own specific role in bringing in the Aquarian Age. The present assignment of those among us who are of childbearing age is the providing vehicles for these children for the length of their present lifetime, in the form of physical bodies. Part of our own potential is helping them grow into adults with an inner vision, who will be capable of bringing illumination and enlightenment into the density and darkness of ignorance that still exists on the Earth plane. Clearly, they need all the help and encouragement we can give them, so that in due course they can take humankind another step onwards and upwards on its evolutionary pathway.

With love and light,

9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I appreciate what you have said and can't comment as I've never walked your shoe's.Sorry you have gone through so much at such a young age,personally I'm 35 and am sick to death of living enough said.This isn't about me,to be honest I don't want persuasion to go on living seriously I don't it's worthless to keep persisting and keep going through hell.This is me speaking from where I am not anyone else.
  10. Aquarius123

Healing the relationship with ourselves

Dear Friend - my loving thoughts are with you and because on the inner level of life we are all one, your pain is mine and your feelings of being lost are mine as well. From the evidence all around me, including that of my own life, all of us have brought our most trying relationships with us into this very special lifetime. We did this in the hope that with the help of God and the Angels resolutions can be found that will heal our relationships and those involved in them. As pointed out earlier, the most urgent task that faces all of us during this lifetime is the healing of our relationship with God, i.e. what the Creator concept means to us. Next in line and just as vital is mending the relationship with ourselves.

This is probably the most difficult one of all and therefore most in need of attention, because we all have everything within. The feminine and the masculine, the roughest as well as the smoothest, the most destructive and the most creative. The highest and brightest ideas and desires but also the drives and urges of our small earthly animal nature have to be accepted and worked with. All are part of our nature and the Earth plane is the only place where all of them have to be acted out and eventually integrated by taking charge of them and learning how to handle them safely.

Isn’t it strange that for some of us, including myself, it can take a very long time until we realise that we all have special requirements and that our own are in as much need of being attended to as those of others? If we wish to create peace in our world, our most urgent requirement is making peace with ourselves and learning to love and respect ourselves. By presenting us with the gift of our present lifetime, the wisdom and love of the Universe is providing us with the time and the space to do just that. Part of this is waking up to the realisation that our own innermost needs and wishes are just as important as those of others.

I wish you warmth – in a world that has grown cold;
    I wish you joy – for all your days,
    To soothe your own sorrow and that of others;
    I wish you wonder and a growing awareness that
    The Glory and the love of our Creator
    Manifests in all beings, places and things.

I wish you a sense of humour and the gift of smiling,
    For they help to overcome our own fears and those of others;
    I wish you silence,
    In which to recognise the Will of our Creator
    Who loves us and lives within each one of us,
    As it reveals itself in you and your life.

I wish for peace in our world, within and without.
    May it flow from the heart-mind of God
    Into the farthest, remotest corners of our world,
    To bless and heal us all.
    May God’s Wisdom and Truth shine into every heart,
    The only place where truth is known.

I wish that the creative fire, the ideas from God’s heart,
    Lighten and warm everybody’s days,
    So that Its dreams and visions can come true,
    Through us and our world, and all worlds.
    I wish for a renewal of faith in our world,
    So that we may walk holding the hands
    Of those who are frightened and in pain.
    May God’s strength work through each and every one,
    So that we all can share it.

I wish for the renewal of hope and faith and trust in our world,
    So that all together we may ascend to the heights of Divine compassion;
    I wish for God’s love to flow into every heart and soul,
    So that we may all walk together hand in hand,
    As one big family, peacefully and forever united.
    With all my heart and all my soul and all my being,
    I wish for peace, harmony, and healing
    To come to our inner and outer world, and all worlds.

I know that it still is a dream, but one that can come true,
    As much as anything, through me and through you,
    For when God’s love dwells again
    In the heart and soul of humankind,
    All things shall be possible.

With love and light,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.