Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by among the stars, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

sometimes i wonder why i was left behind. mom and dad are both gone, i thought i had come to the end of losing people i love but now my "friends" are walking away again. I stayed with megan for so long hoping that she'd come home, that she'd realize how badly i need her but she's clueless and it hurts badly; yet i stay with her, always being there. I just sit here and hold it all in wishing for one person, someone who will look me straight in teh eye and say "i know ur not ok, u dont have to fake it anymore" but no one ever will.

I just sit in silent agony, wishing something would happen to me, thinking horrible thoughts and not caring. Ive cared for so long i just dunno if i can do that anymore. every ounce of my being wants to scream "leave me alone" and yet at the same time i wanna curl up in a ball and cry until someone comes to my side. Im so mixed up and hurting...inside, outside, doesnt matter anymore cuz i cant tell teh difference all i feel is pain.

it doesnt matter how many times i talk about mom or about how i feel nothing ever gets easier. i feel like things will never get better...i just continue to rent myself out to everyone who i feel deserves all the support i can give....but at the end of the night i wish more than anything that i no longer existed... ... m=text_url
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu are not okay you are suffering so deeply and you deserve help okay
    Time to go in to doctor and say something needs to change try new med new therapy but get help for you please
    Faking it i know wears you down emotionally physically so please i feel your pain i do and i wish you would go in now and get the support you need the help you can get and start feeling better
    time to reach out is now okay take things in your hands now and get help. i hear you i do and i understand hugs coming you way to give you the strength to go get help. xxxxx000000
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

agree with violet hon..please get some help..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.