Pain..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahjo

I just feel so bad today.. and everything inside me is so painful.. i even can't think proper.. my thoughts hurt so much.. and i fell like i want to do something to myself.. just to stop it.. just to this pain.. i can't cope any more!!!!!

Speedy

Staff Alumni
:hugtackles: My thoughts are with you. If there's anything you'd like to talk about in private or in this thread, feel free. :) Sending kind thoughts your way...Mr. A

meme333

Hi Ahjo
I'm sorry you are in so much pain.
Is there anything that brings you relief?
Can you get out to get some exercise or do something to distract yourself even for a few minutes?

windlepoons

Is it a physical pain Ahjo? There are techniques that can help. But more importantly what is causing it? Is it a issue you are getting help for?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I just feel so bad today.. and everything inside me is so painful.. i even can't think proper.. my thoughts hurt so much.. and i fell like i want to do something to myself.. just to stop it.. just to this pain.. i can't cope any more!!!!!
Hi Megan, what sort of pain are you experiencing?

ahjo

I just feel very lonely.. I've been living on my own for past few months and i just can not take it anymore.. i feel really down again tonight.. another night in pain.. another night crying :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00