painful and hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeless13

trying to get through this day ........ this is way harder than I thought
don't know what I was expecting........ but this is painful and hard

I'm sorry you're having a tough day. I'm not sure what exactly you're going through, but if you can, try some tricks of mine: don't look at the clock if you don't have to, that way you're not counting the minutes and hours. If you can, fill your time with some of your favorite music, and try to pick the upbeat stuff. Kylie Minogue usually does the trick. :)

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Hopeless,
Sometimes getting it off your chest is the best remedy.. Would you like to share hwats going on??No one here will judge you..We are all here to help support you..Please don't harm yourself.. If things get that bad go to the ER..Talk to someone in mental health..If you ever need an ear just PM me..Take care!!! Joseph

doityourself

Come back on and talk to us, I agree with above, talking or venting it out gets it off your chest, even if the feeling is temporary it will give you the oppurtunity to think of the situation without all the anxiety attached to it.

My box is always open, PM anytime!! Hugs.

Forgotten_Man

Sometimes I find a day can be easier to get through if I have something to do. I know it can suck finding the motivation to do that thing. However once you find that thing it will make time fly. Is there a book you want to read? Maybe you could watch a show on Hulu. I find that going for a walk can be very therapeutic and help move my mind to something else.

I hope today gets better. Maybe you need a nice nap, :mhmm: you know until tomorrow.

did the hospital send you home with any supports, like a crisis team or a number you can call? if so, go ahead and get in touch. i'm sure they'd want to help you through this.

hopeless (which you aren't)

I agree with dazzle - did they have support set up for you to contact if you needed some help? And even if not, if things are looking that bad, pls call someone for help.

I am sorry things are so rough for you currently.

hugs

hopeless13

did the hospital send you home with any supports, like a crisis team or a number you can call? if so, go ahead and get in touch. i'm sure they'd want to help you through this.
No they sent me home with an appt. with a phystri.
who I saw late yesterday afternoon who felt I was totally exhausted
along with severe depression ..... who knows my hisitory from the past and past suicide attempts..... this was my 4th time
who said "l you know how hard it is to get help "
who said u need sleep
who then sent me home with a bottle of sleeping pills
all 120 of them which are now in my pocket
come back see him in a week
so i am on my own til next thursday

so my reply crossed with yours, hopeless.

Get rid of the 120 pills firstly. Keep one for each day or two max in case you need them to help sleep and flush the rest down the loo. Please. Then they are gone.

I would contact them back or reach out again, sometimes you have to push for yourself unfortunately.

A week is a long time to wait when we don't feel great, and stay with us all here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00