painful memories

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by StarryNightSky, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is the wrong place, wasn't sure where to put it.

I've been thinking about the past, things I wish I could change, people I miss. There's one person I really miss, and it's really hard sometimes. Want to leave the past behind, but can't. Sometimes part of me doesn't, even though these memories hurt so much. Been dreaming about too. Always disappointed when I wake up :sad: wish I could dream about it forever.

not really sure what I expect from posting this...

Thanks for reading. Sorry for being so vague
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
  2. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

i'm the same way
    REALLY miss one person from my much that sometimes i have to pretend she never existed to get thru my day...

hang in gets better as the memories get older...
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think about the past sometimes too when I had the ppl who are not here and when I was feeling better...I think we all do...just make sure you are not only focusing on the bad things so that you are not hurting yourself in the present...big hugs J
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

its is so hard when the past keeps tugging at our hearts I hope you can keep distracted some or maybe if you can do something really nice for you okay Try not to let the sadness repeat itself okay. One cannot undue what has been done but one can change what is happening now okay take care I am glad to see you postion what you are feeling I hope you can in time post more
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.