Painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here.
Friend told me to come here because of my issues.
I'm just stressed as fuck, I'm failing science which I NEED to graduate, I feel underappreciated by my friend and in all honesty I just want to go back home...I moved recently and I miss my friends and my best friend the most. I don't want to tell her about my problems anymore becuase I feel like I'm just whining to her. She's already so stressed...I had a bad day just to come home to my mom yelling at me about my grades. She won't let me stay home alone on a bad day becuase she's afraid I'll kill myself. Which yes, I have tried a few times.
I just feel like a nuisance and I don't want to be me anymore.
Sorry if this bugs anyone.

Chargette

Hi, please keep coming here. You're in the company of people who understand. Post when you need to, it helps to relieve stress. You may want to read parts of our diaries. You may want to start one of your own, private or public.

We can't take away your problems but we can share our stuff which may help you. If nothing else, at least you'll know you're not alone.

Vivian :hug:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
This is why we are here...and you are not a nuisance at all...school is so stressful and being away from ppl you care about adds to the stress...please keep posting and letting us know what is going on for you...big hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00