painfulmemories3 needs our help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by summerschild, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

She is saying she is going into permanent isolation and I fear that if she does that she will suicide. She is according to her no longer at her sisters but back with her mother. She says she is going to let bad daddy win. Those who know her will understand. If you know her and know how to get in touch with her please do so. I don't know how to help her but if you know of a way please let me know. Let's rally around Sam and let her know that this permanent isolation is no good and that we care.

2. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

no surprise there it would seem shes already black balled me & i also assume shes pretending to be someone else ...new member ( also from massachusetts ) anyways love you sam try to stay strong i know its not easy wishing for sucide everyday as i do it several times everyday

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I just want space...im sorry.
    and how can i pretend to be another member? Your not allowed to have 2 accounts..... :blink: and which member do you think im trying to be? this is bullshit really... ugh...im so fucking done.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi Sam..I respect your right to have space but I hope you don't totally isolate..
    I also hope you don't give in to that person who hurt you the most....you deserve better and I wish you could stay strong for you ....
    what happened wasn't your fault ...
    so please know we care and will try to support you if we can....:hug: :flowers:

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I just dont know what else to do...it replays in my head over and over everyday all day...and i come here and it feels like i burden you all and i love you and dont want to do that to you anymore :cry: I cant keep bringing you guys down with me...i never help just burden....

6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we must all help.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Painfulmemories is online, she can make a thread if needed.
    Thread locked.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Oh and to clear it up..sam doesn't have 2 accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.