painless death?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whybother?, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

is there such thing? quick and painless? ive stopped caring bout other ppl, im trying to find a painless way to die. im lonely fedup and angry at life. no girl wants to be with a hopeless pathetic twat like me :mad: so im giving up hope. theres a knife infront of me, if i was to cut open my wrists it wud hurt like a bitch so im just cutting my arm for slight relief.

dont even know why i make threads on here anymore, no1 cares about me :sad:
  2. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

i care. im sure everyone else does too.

Please don't hurt yourself....
  3. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i need one of those too instant and easy, just get me some relief from this damnation
  4. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

Cutting sux ass. it doesn't work, and is NOT painless. There is no painless suicide.
    And people care...somewhere. Why don't you try posting stuff FOR YOU, not to get anyone to care about you, but to releive yourself of whatever destroys you. You signed into this thing, automatically, people care...someone on this site cares
  5. Austere Night

Austere Night Well-Known Member

There are peaceful, painless deaths, but they are few and far between. Your body does a good job at fighting any attempts by anything to try and kill it.

Exsanguation is almost foolproof if done on a few major arteries, but, as you said, horribly painful and slow. So, please, for the love of God, don't try it.

As for other things, there are so many, some effective, most not, some painless, most not, some quick, most not... Dieing, as much as you may want it to be, will rarely be peaceful or painless. Unless you know what you're doing, it's often messy and horrible.

Really, it's a much better idea to try out all available treatments first. Far less pain, far more effective, and it gives you a glimmer of hope to be happy again.
  6. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

don't know of any at all & have looked everywhere then realized long after witnessing the agonizing death of a close friend terminally ill in the hospital;
    unconscious & I hope medicated to the max, he still convulsed and i have blocked the memory of the rest. like a car accident, it only took seconds or at the most a few minutes but it plays back in slow-motion that takes far too long. my point, i believe that even those that die in their sleep "peacefully" or have sudden fatal accidents experience unimaginable trauma at some level of their consciousness up until actual death occurs:unsure:.
  7. Austere Night

Austere Night Well-Known Member

If you can get your hands on something that kill off nervous cell (Nearly impossible by the way.), you have no consciousness with which to feel pain. Really, though, that's an exceptionally rare death.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am closing this thread as it appears to be heading in the direction of searching for methods.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.