Painless method

Hello, so this is my first time being here but Ive been on a couple other similar places like this before and (obviously ) didnt get the help I wanted. The only reason I’m still here is because I wanted a painless method or help and the person I made a suicide pact with bailed on me. Idk what to do sense I don’t have options available to me besides <mod edit - method> really. Nothing else to say. Just sad. Every day. Cannot remember any happy days in my life. I’m tired all the time and I’ll never have a happy or normal life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Talia862

There really is no such thing as a painless and foolproof method. It just doesn't exist. Believe me. I've searched. The thing is humans are animals, and our bodies are designed to fight for life like any other creature of nature. Despite what you see in the movies, people are hard to kill. We've evolved to hold on to life and that is what our bodies do, and there is no painless or failproof method. The vast majority of suicide attempts fail and they can leave you in even worse shape than before. I'm reading a book about a kid who wanted to die so badly he did something catastrophic to himself, but failed to die- months and years of surgeries, pain, etc. You can be left with brain damage or with organ damage, or on dialysis for the rest of your life, or paralyzed. No perfect method exists.

Are you sure you are going to feel this way forever? I know for me, when I'm in a depressed state, it always feels like forever, but it never is. Have you ever been happy in the past? What made you happy then, and is there any way to replicate or recapture that now? And if not now maybe someday in the future?

This isn't a place to trade suicide methods - this is a forum where we come together and help each other to stay alive. No one here will help you kill yourself- but please don't leave. Maybe someone has an idea that can help you. All of us here have dealt with depression and suicidal feelings, and many of us have attempted, but right now we're all still here and we're all trying.

Do you want to share some of the things that may be bothering you?

KindaOtiose

Hi. Welcome to the forums @Taylor333. I'm sorry you're feeling so down at the moment. As said before, I don't believe there is a painless suicide method nor one that is guaranteed to work. Even if you're not the one feeling the pain, the pain will just be transferred to those who you know and love.

Check out this article on this site: https://www.suicideforum.com/2016/03/27/painless-suicide-methods-pain-free-death/

This isn't a forum where you'll find someone to make a pact with nor where you'll find suicide methods, but instead you can share what is bothering you. I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10*sadhug.

Cannot remember any happy days in my life
Sorry that it's been like that Taylor.

People are at different degrees here, but there's a lot of folks here that feel the same way.
Idk what to do sense I don’t have options available to me
Getting better isn't necessarily an easy thing to do, but it's something that happens. Usually there's a better way out than suicide. Maybe you've tried to get better before and it didn't work. If so, that's got to be frustrating, but it can still be worth another try. Maybe we can help you. You could always go back to a suicide attempt later.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you are in so much pain that you want to die @Taylor333 . i want you to consider that most people on this site ended up here because we wanted to commit suicide. and most of us are glad that we are alive. we still struggle sometimes but we know that there are good things n life also. it's hard to see better things when you are in a really dark place. please let us help you through this...mike.....*console*sadhug

Hi, welcome to SF. We're a pro-life site, no one here will help you to kill yourself. But we will listen if you want to talk more about what's going on that brought you to this point. *hug
Not very pro life of the people on this site to delete something that was important to me. Seems like all of these pro life sites are the same. I’m here after I was harassed and talked with people who were emailed and told to kill themselves. Someone made a petition to get that place shut down and then I get censored for talking about it. Clearly this site is NOT pro life. Just like the last site I was on that told me to kill myself. *dunno2

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Not very pro life of the people on this site to delete something that was important to me. Seems like all of these pro life sites are the same. I’m here after I was harassed and talked with people who were emailed and told to kill themselves. Someone made a petition to get that place shut down and then I get censored for talking about it. Clearly this site is NOT pro life. Just like the last site I was on that told me to kill myself. *dunno2
i'm sorry that you feel that way, you can write a letter to admin and they will explain it to you...mike

There really is no such thing as a painless and foolproof method. It just doesn't exist. Believe me. I've searched. The thing is humans are animals, and our bodies are designed to fight for life like any other creature of nature. Despite what you see in the movies, people are hard to kill. We've evolved to hold on to life and that is what our bodies do, and there is no painless or failproof method. The vast majority of suicide attempts fail and they can leave you in even worse shape than before. I'm reading a book about a kid who wanted to die so badly he did something catastrophic to himself, but failed to die- months and years of surgeries, pain, etc. You can be left with brain damage or with organ damage, or on dialysis for the rest of your life, or paralyzed. No perfect method exists.

Are you sure you are going to feel this way forever? I know for me, when I'm in a depressed state, it always feels like forever, but it never is. Have you ever been happy in the past? What made you happy then, and is there any way to replicate or recapture that now? And if not now maybe someday in the future?

This isn't a place to trade suicide methods - this is a forum where we come together and help each other to stay alive. No one here will help you kill yourself- but please don't leave. Maybe someone has an idea that can help you. All of us here have dealt with depression and suicidal feelings, and many of us have attempted, but right now we're all still here and we're all trying.

Do you want to share some of the things that may be bothering you?
Hey thanks for ur reply you come off as genuinely sweet and considerate. I don’t wanna feel this way forever but ya I’m basically a complete loser and nobody will ever help me. Idk if I should leave this site cause it’s already given off a vibe just like other “pro life suicide chats” have.
And I’ve never really been happy except maybe before 10. School was always pretty awful, I didn’t have any friends and no family except for my mom so I didn’t have many birthday parties growing up and wasn’t into celebrating holidays cause they made me sad. I wanted to be gone back in February of this year but the dbag guy I tried to meet up with bailed on me which really hurt. I don’t have money so no resources and thought maybe he could help, turns out he lied about everything tho *blue and ya ur right about failed suicide attempts that’s what I’ve always worried about, but I can’t even read anymore or watch shows, I havent read a book sense elementary school cause I can’t anymore, now recently haven’t been able to watch movies or shows.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hiya Taylor,
I think you might find SF different from other places. Can only find out if you stick around long enough, right? *I* am the one that deleted the reference to the site you mentioned and gave you a clear reason why it was deleted. We simply don't want to send people going there - and you're giving a valid reason for that to happen, you know? Why would I want to send my own members to a place that emailed you and told you to kill yourself (that's a completely different "what the fk" but I'm trying not to go there)

I can’t even read anymore or watch shows, I havent read a book sense elementary school cause I can’t anymore, now recently haven’t been able to watch movies or shows.
Is this because you're feeling crappy / depressed?

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi, welcome to SF. We're a pro-life site, no one here will help you to kill yourself. But we will listen if you want to talk more about what's going on that brought you to this point. *hug
Well we definitely don’t want you to kill yourself. I’m really sorry that happened to you. We just have some rules about what people can talk about so that everyone stays safe. You can talk about what happened on the site, we just don’t want it mentioned by name.

I was so close <mod edit - method>. Peace, nothingness i hid well but still someone found me next im waking up in an ambo. I remember telling them why didn't u let me go. Sick of this life.

Last edited by a moderator:

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
This is a pro life site here in that members encourage others to join in and share and possibly hear to stick around. A bonus is that you may be able to do the same for someone else here, perhaps a new member feeling at rope's end. Regardless of how we feel about our own lives I can't imagine anybody here ever sending a message telling any person to kill themselves, they would however invite you to chat or message and hope they may be able to offer hope that you would decide this is a place worth sticking around with others.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00