painless methods?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by marycotter5678, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am looking for methods with as little pain as possible.. quick death.
    mod edit< helena> methods
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi , this is a pro life forum. No one will share that kind of info here.
    I've seen your other post, I hope you will find lots of support here, welcome!
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Nope, no replies...You should focus on talking this out.. Suicide is no the answer.. It took me three attempts to figure that one out..Please talk to us..I think you will be surprised how many of us have been where you are in the past..
  4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i am older than you. please give yourself some time to find reasons to live. we are here for you.
  5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hello, not a good idea. Talking helps alot. Maybe we can help you out, at least you'll find support here, and friends :console::cheekkiss
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I only know of one painless method, but it's rarely used in practice as it is fairly difficult. Overdoses seem like they'd be painless, but crouching over a toilet desperately vomiting whatever you can just isn't fun.
  7. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i identify with that one quite well...

i know of only one painless method but it is really hard to get hold of the stuff to do it. its not worth thinking about this
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

As we cannot offer what this thread is asking for, I am going to close it. Feel free to post elsewhere on the forum to give us a chance to support you in pro life ways. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.