Painless way to Die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shub11, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

hi ,

If anyone can suggest painless way to die ........ I am ready to pay dollars for the help

Please dont misunderstand me

2. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

The best painless way i can think of is old age, Dying in your sleep when you've lived a full life.
    Just try it i guarantee it works.

:hug:

3. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

Old age is a painful way to die ...dude.... wish there was a switch and I can just switch it off.......

4. cruztacean

cruztacean Member

It isn't painful right at the end. I used to work in a nursing home, and I've taken care of elderly residents before, during, and after their deaths. Keeping watch on their vital signs, holding their hand as they pass, and then preparing their bodies for the funeral homes. I've never seen a dying resident look anything but peaceful. I agree that's the best way to die. Especially if you have family with you while it's happening. One lady had three generations with her. I thought that was so cool.

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

We are a pro life sit so we do not discuss methods. Why don't you tell us what is making you feel this way?

6. Crashland

Crashland Well-Known Member

There is none!

You will be more successfull in finding a painless way to LIVE!

Do hold on, mate! You deserve better!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

There is none!

You will be more successfull in finding a painless way to LIVE!

Do hold on, mate! You deserve better!

7. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

dude the world can do better w/o loosers like me....

thats y i ask u some painless way to die

y shud i consume this earths resources which cud be useful to someone else

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

You are important too. Just like everyone else on this earth.

We won't give you methods but we are here to help you live. :hug:

9. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

dude its one thing saying , and other thing is reality.... i am such a fucker that u guys cant even imagine .....

10. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're suffering, ((Shub)). I think that all of us here struggle with self-loathing. No matter what it feels like right now, you deserve better than to end your life in pain and suffering. And I know that you have your own reasons for wanting to quit, but please know that there isn't one person here (or anywhere) who has done things they aren't proud of. It sucks, but it's part of being human. As someone else mentioned, we're here to support and lean on eachother, and we don't discuss methods. I hope that you will find the strength to put your plans on hold and consider the possibility of survival. And if you are inclined, please continue to post and interact on SF. And please know that I'm one of the many friends here who care and are hoping for the best for you. Hugs and Friendship...T :console:

11. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

Thanks dude...

Just need a suggestion .... from you or anyone....

If you have a choice as in you u know that u r no good... will you spoil someones life by marrying that person also will you allow your looser DNA to continue on this earth by reproducing.....

12. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

shub unless you are or gave been murdering defenseless peoplo in your spare time we are not going to give you hints and ideas here on how to end your lfie.. everyone in this thread prevesous to me has already said this to you.. got it hon????

life is what we will talk about with you instead.. human and animal life has so many possiblities and ablities and are real miracles.. ok so it is nopt going \so well for you currently.. how about ways to get it going better for you become your goal and topic of your conversations.. beleive me i was down so far for so long and can identify you all toooooo well.. welll now thaniks to some good professionals and regular ppl i now find that things forf me and my son johnny are tons better now..

if you don't have a professional mental health worker in your corner currently then i advise you to get one .. if got one and not working then tallk plain and simple now to them about how you are feeling and what is going on now.. you seem to have a giant load of depression now also.. lots of different antidepressants on the market. with some help try to find the right ones for you..

((( shub)) nothing would make us feel better than to hear from you in 6 months talking about how different and better things are for you then.. take care and good luck and best wishes.. Jim

13. ZasuArt

It's so incredibly hard to see a future for yourself when the lens with which you view yourself is clouded by such despair and self-loathing. I struggle with this every day. As hard as it is, I hope that you can try to look beyond all of the "wrong" you see and give yourself some credit for the "right". It's so much easier said than done, but participating in SF will help. And it might also be a good time to consider finding a good therapist. I would be lost without mine, and without my SF friends. You are worthy, Shub, and you deserve happiness.

Because of the history of mental illness in my family, I made a decision long ago not to have biological children of my own. Not because those of us who suffer are any less worthy of love, but because if I can prevent bringing a child into the world that was doomed to the kind of suffering I've seen and experienced, I felt it was my duty to do so. My partner and I long to adopt a child, and we know that we'd be great parents. But with my depression and the financial issues were dealing with right now, it breaks my heart, but I honestly don't know if it will ever happen.

You can survive this, Shub, and you can be happy. :console:

14. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

Dude I have killed so many of my child who didnt recieved thier mothers love , I am a killer killler killer

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
  15. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Shub, we are a pro life site, no one here is going to give you suggestions on how to die. What I suggest you do is get some help, call your g.p or a psych and tell them how you're feeling x

16. ZasuArt

I don't understand, but I'm sorry if I said something to make you feel worse. :(

I couldn't agree more with my wise friend Jim. I hope you will try to stick it out and work on the issues that are causing you so much pain, and prove to yourself that you can transform your life. We're all flawed, but there is hope for all of us. Sending friendship...

17. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

sorry to bother u all....

I understand this is a pro life site....and my query wont get resilved here

Mods I request u to plz delete or lock this thread

18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thread closed at the request of the OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.