Painless way?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gabi, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabi

gabi New Member

I tried things before. i stolen a scalpel and cut my arm, ended up in the emergency room and after 5 hours wait - here is Canada for you - ended up with an ugly scar. I have no resources, emotional, financial left and I have no hope left either, I; 37 unmarried, no kids, no friends, hate my job, and now my looks too. Have a Body Dismorphic thing. i do not take drugs, I do not want live on drugsm it's no life. Have Xanaxa and Zopiclone. How much do I need to do the job properly. Please do not give me this lame things about better day and astuff. I know what I'm doing.
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel so down gabi....we can't give advice on methods here...this is a pro- life forum..
    I understand that feeling of wanting to die though...
    why not talk to us about what's wrong now you're here...
  3. 000000

000000 Well-Known Member

Gabi, nooo.

There's absolutely no way I am going to have someone's death on my hands, and you are far too important to let that happen. If you need to talk, feel free to PM me, okay.

We are all in the same boat (technically) and here to help!
  4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you're one of those rich people that would rather pay $3000 for a 5 minute ambulance ride, followed by thousands more for medical care, then?
  5. gabi

gabi New Member

I want to die. I want my only wishto come true>o want to die painlessly> what t do? I"m nothere t live
  6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You want to die painlessly? There is no such thing. Death is painful. Why do you want to die?

And, on a personal note, what is your first language?
  7. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

How do you know that there is not life after death, and it may not be worse, your pain there?
  8. gabi

gabi New Member

My first language is Hebrew. There is no life after death, I do not believe it.
  9. acecoffee

acecoffee Active Member

where do you live right now ? does E.N.D made you belive there's life efter death ?
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

37 is the new 30, or something like that. :smile: There's nothing wrong with being 37 and unmarried Gabi. These days, people are delaying getting married so that they can save up some decent money first and live life a little. Please don't cut your arm up again or don't take an overdose of pills. You will just make your situation even worse. Why not enjoy life a little? There are plenty of single guys in their 30's and 40's. :hug:
  11. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

i wish i had some words of wisdom but i don't. i too want to die. but you seem like a good person and you seem like you have the sence to change your life for the better, so why not give tha a shot before you make any drastic descisions?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.