Pandering for support...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nobody man, Feb 10, 2011.

1. nobody man

nobody man Well-Known Member

So, I went to see a therapist for the first time in years and at the end of the session she said I was too suicidal and needed to go to the emergency room before I see her again... My friend is picking me up on Sunday to take me there... I'm really scared and feel like I might as well just kill myself now... I thought maybe if I read a few messages of support here it might calm my nerves...

So, if you could please indulge me I would REALLY appreciate it.
  2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

hey this isn't pandering - support is what we do here

sorry you're hurting this badly, i know how it feels and i'm glad you've taken steps to get treatment - good luck with that

keep talking, we're listening

3. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

*gives you many hugs*

Tell us more about your situation if you want to. We're here for you.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sending you some :hug:s. We're here to listen and support you, hope you'll talk about what's going on.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI to you I hope you can talk to us let us know why you are so down. Can your friend not come up earlier for you If it all gets too much you can call a crisis line and just talk to the person on the other end hearing a real voice does help to calm one down We are here okay anytime you want to vent or just get your thoughts out hugs
  6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Sending love x
  7. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Nah, you're not pandering, actually good that you can open up like that and ask for support.:cool: Might be a good thing too what your therapist did, least they didn't treat you like $$ coming in and out the door and realize you need more help at the moment then they could give. Also good that they didn't send you straight to the ER, gives you time to do some thinking and hopefully sort some things out. Not easy not to have negative thoughts like you are but keep coming back and let things out, many here will listen and give some good suggestions.:nice:
  8. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I am here and willing to listen. It sounds like you are really hurting and could use support. I think it's courageous to ask for help.

I wish I could do it.
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

well done for posting..we're here to support each other..
    it's good that you are going to get the help you need..
    let us know how you go..*hug*
  10. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I think it was an incredibly brave decision to agree to go. :hug: I hope you get decent help.
  11. nobody man

nobody man Well-Known Member

Thank you guys so much, I really needed this. This means a lot to me. Thank you!!!