Panic attack in the chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone who has compassion and caring within them as part of their spiritual package reads this and feels like responding...don't.

Be like the seven heartless straw dogs who have ignored me so far.

Support community?

Giant pair of tits more like.

But seriously though,this is a poor response from a "supposed" support community.

Me so sad and lonely. :(

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yes, I've had a panic attack in the chatroom, it was a long time ago though, maybe 2 years ago or more.. did you have one, or someone else? In any case, I hope you're feeling better.

aki

My whole body used to shake when I went into the chatroom,and my heart beat really fast. Eventually I got used to it though and it doesn't happen anymore.

Thank you sweeties. :)

It was just the speed of the text.It synthesized the feeling of a room packed with rowdy people.

Good to know that I'm not alone in experiencing this. :grouphug:

Listen,if any of you feel uncomfortable in chat and you see me there,let me know and I will try to help you. :)

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
:hug: I hope you are feeling better too. The text can flow so fast that it's hard to keep up. That's why I only read select people's responses. It makes for easier reading.

Axiom

Account Closed
I think i used to dread going in there, especially for silence or interuptting the crazyness of chat sometimes. Now I think i dont care anymore.

in anycase i can getcha, trying to keep up with whats going on in there can be a bit much
:hug:

even thinking of going into chat makes my heart race.
glad you made it through the door
sorry i didn't see your post earlier and it took a while for responses to roll in. we're in different time zones so i was fast asleep when you posted.
glad you are feeling a bit better, better enough for a donut!

I've only been in the chat room twice and both times I panicked and logged off. As a matter of fact, I'm nervous posting on these forums. Not sure why. I am by nature a very shy person, but I would think that on these forums and chat room, because you're not actually talking to people, just typing, it would be different, but even just typing, I am still shy. Nervous about what I'm saying, I guess? I don't know. But whatever the reason, I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00