Panic attack

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadcat, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Am having a panic attack, and am dehydrated - per the doctor at 8 PM - -1 hour ago.
    Am tingling all over . My heart rate is 90 rather than my normal of 65. and I feel like death warmed over.

have been in severe pain for months now. Had three shots of cortisone ; two were epidurals .
    pain is down finally from its pleak levels.

feeling so bad. just took a klonopin.

just also found out that three of my meds are now bad '-- cause suicidal feelings - i'm there totally.

i just want to give up everything and lie down. have to call doc back in 40 more minutes.

to anyone i insulted when i was in so much pain - i am sorry - - please forgive me. If you do I will give you a hug.

to anyone i have failed to insult - here is a big hug

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am very sorry to hear that so much is going on physically. So much pain and all. I do not know if the same may be true for you, but I found out that the cause of my constant panic attacks was deficecy in Vitamin B12. Once I started getting enough of that in my body, i did not have another panic attack. Of course your doctor could determine if you are deficent in B12. But I suppose this info would be of no use in the moment. I am sorry for that.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope the panic has eased now! :hug:
  4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey ((((gentle hugs)))))

How are you holding up today? How are you feeling? Pain level is = ?

How is the panic? The suicidal feelings?

I was very concerned about you last evening, although i myself was not feeling so well so i am not sure how supportive i was, my apologies to you.

much love and hugs always
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you are doing better today hun hugs to you
  6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Very concerned about you, SadCat

Can you check in and let someone know how you are holding up?

(((gentle hugs)))
  7. WildCherry

Just thinking about you, hoping you're holding on. Please let us know how you're doing!
  8. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your help and concern.
    Am continuing to have panic attacks ......about 3 or 4 a day.
    Am also getting tingling in legs and arms, and feeling of racing heart and increased blood pressure.

It is terrifying.
    Have been tempted to go to the ER, but they treated me so badly last time i went in that i will not go until collapse and have to be carried in . And i will resist going to the ER with all of my strength.

Saw doctor this afternoon late.....he gave me prescriptions for tylenol 3 , vicodin and lidoderm patches for pain.
    Am still getting some help from the second epidural, but my pain levels are climbing again.
    I just do not know what to do with this any more.
  9. WildCherry

:hug: Is there a different hospital/emergency room you can go to if it gets to that point? Just really worried about you and wishing there was something I could do to help!
  10. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Hi wild cherry......yes .....there is a different ER which I could go to.
    Only drawback is that it is alittle further to travel..... 9 miles rather than 6 miles.
    But i have all of my doctors and histories at the closer hospital.
    And the ambulances will only generally take me to the closer hospital.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sadcat, panic attacks can sure be terrifying-always remember, no matter how bad it can make you feel, a panic attack won't kill you. I'm glad the pain levels have eased. Hope you are doing better today. :)
  12. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Panic attacks.......seem to be my mind worrying too much about the pain returning.....i think.

But soon the panic will pass, i am sure.......because it seems as if the pain is returning .. Slowly day by day it returns more often and is less able to be knocked down. It has been good having a one week break from the pain, however, the cost was much too steep.
  13. WildCherry

I'm sorry the pain is coming back. :hug: Just replying to let you know I care.
  14. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I too am sorry that the pain is returning. I hope you can get another reprieve. :butterfly: Starting to use a bit of variety. The butterfly
    and a ((((( gentle hug)))))
  15. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

I am having a very difficult time adjusting to the prospect of more pain. I do not want any more pain. The only equasion i am coming up with to stop the pain, is to die. I simply do not want to feel so much pain any more.

Guess it is time to leave this horrible world now!

Will be working on develop a nice new plan to end this life.

Bye, Sad
  16. WildCherry

:hug: I know you don't want the pain to return... I don't blame you. But please don't end your life. Here if you want to talk. Sending you a hug and hoping you find the strength to keep going.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.