Panic attack

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Kassy, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kassy

Kassy Well-Known Member

My story is quite long, but let summarize it this way: my boss always on my back creating negative feelings to a point where i am in a constant panic attack. I take valiums to sleep (prescription) but on good days, I dont and keep them in case. They dont make me drowsy... they bearely calm my stress. Since this morning, I took 4 valiums every 2 hours. Is there a maximum of those I should not cross ?

Can you believe ALL my therapists are in vacation at the same time ? Wonder if they wanted to test me ... (sarcastically joking).

<Mod Edit - Acy - inappropriate comment>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Best person then to ask about your medication would be your doctor who ordered them and if doctor not available talk to your pharmacist ok

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

maybe you need a different type of meds? like for anxiety? I have panic attacks among other things and I take meds for my anxiety and attacks...they help me sleep otherwise I would never sleep. Like total eclipse said, talk to you doctor or psychiatrist as soon as possible...do the doctors who are on vacation have replacements during the vacation? maybe you can talk to the replacement?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.