Panic Kicking In-Things Starting To Spiral

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Godsdrummer, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

All of the familie's cell phone's been turned off due to nonpayment. -My fault.

Wife hit a pedestrian with her car this week. Guy I know from AA. I think he is ok, but don't know.

Car is acting up again.

Health problems creeping up again.

Still have that issue with my parents linging over my head.

Tired of waking up to fear and worry, wondering if I will make it thru another day.

Not enough money to give the kids a decent Christmas.

Just want to get drunk til I get alcohol poisoning.

(I guess I would have made a lousy moderator, huh)?

Am thinking about entering the planning mode again.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't enter that mode. :hug: I know you're panicking, and it's scary. But you'll get through this. You're strong, and you can make it. Try not to panic ... just keep reminding yourself that you'll find a way to get through this.
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Frankly Allison, I don't know how I made it this far.
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Aww I'm sorry your having a hard time...sometimes too many things happens at the same time and it feels like its too much to bare...please hold on...

can you get a christmas basket? there are places for people where they give food, toys and clothes if you need them...

sending you lots of love :hug::hug::hug:
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

No I can't get a Christmas basket. We have done that in years past, but there are people more in need than us.

I am more worried about this guy that my wife hit. He could end up filing a civil suit against us.
  6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I have become active. I have it down to 2 or 3 methods now.
  7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

You have just as much right to get a basket as anyone...don't cut yourself short :IrishDoll: asking for help is very humble....

Concerning hitting that guy, what happened? If you don't mind me asking...was she at fault? the only way he could sue you would be for his medical bills if there are any...

wish I could be more help :hug:
  8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

He walked from around his car right out in front of her. He is not severely injured (as far as we know) and insurance will cover up to $50,000 of his medical expenses.

My wife doesnt want us to ask for any handouts.
  9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I wont get active. I have struggled for 43 years. I can do it another 43 or whatever natural time I have left. I am just in deep despair and there is nothing I can do about it.
  10. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i am so right there with ya. i'm sorry you've got to be going through this right now. i've got to say i know you've got what it takes to get through this. i just know you do. i don't believe we are given challenges in life without the equipment so to speak to handle it. sometimes we have to dig deep but i believe it's definately there. i know you're tired too. i have so been there myself so youre not alone. just keep takin those baby steps. you can do it. i know you can.
    i'm sorry your christmas isn't going to be as full as you would like. mine isn't either. i could only get both of my kids one gift this year. that's all i could do. they know that.
    anyways, i won't drag this out any further. i would just like to encourage you to continue to hang in there. the sun will eventually shine again it has too. take care
  11. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I dont know if I have what it takes. I have turned it all over to God now.
  12. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Don't know what to say, here comes a hug anyway.
  13. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

I know how you feel. I know I won't kill myself. I just don't care if I die. I've made it 49 years, and can do another if I have to. As a lawyer, I'll tell you that you sound like you are judgemnet proof. no lawyer will take this guy your wife hit on as a client because you don't have enough money to make the law suit worth them doing.....they won't make any money on it. Lawyers are just like everyone else....they want to get paid. Since you have no money and a relatively small insurance coverage, odds are no lawyer will take the case only to get peanuts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.