1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panic

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Blackness, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I just need to get this off my chest.
    I think I just had a panic attack...I dont even know what it was. I've had about 3. I'm freaking out. It feels like an asthma attack or something like im getting strangled, feels good though. I can't handle this anymore. I've had enough. Tomorrow, is going to kill me I wish I could just skip the WHOLE day. How am I suppose to handle it?
    I'm freaking out. I cant do anything now. Going out scares the fuck outta me. I need to be gone. Please take me away. I'm not afraid anymore. I'm more sure than ever. Of what I must do. I cant keep living like this.
    Fuck every person I have ever met. I hate everyone. What did I ever do to them? I get treated like i am the devil when all i tried to do was act nice. My parents are dickheads, everyone i know is a dickhead. I cant handle the pressure. I cant handle anything. I need to break free and to go home. I cant even cry now, incase i get "caught" I mean fuck. she needs saving. i cant do it. :(

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug:

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug:

I've been getting them too

Just try and take deep breaths, helped me