Panic

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xan, Jun 21, 2008.

1. xan

xan Chat Buddy

My girlfriend went on holiday with housemates she'll be living with next year, I was a little worried about her going becasue I always manage to assume the worst but now I'm wondering if my fears were justified.

I got a 2-3 minute phone call from her the day after she arrived telling me she was ok and doing tourist like things and going out drinking that evening with a couple of the people there. She said she would be able to talk for more when she got to the beach which was suppose to be about midway in the holiday i think.

Anyway it's been 5 days since I've heard from her no e-mails, phone calls or texts, I sent a message and got no response not even sure if it'll get to her in another country. I'm suppose to pick her up from the airport in 5 hours so the fact she's not called at all or tried to contact me is worrying (she's the sort of person who'd want to speak to me at least every other day if not every day). I'm not sure what to do I feel sort of in between crying, my heart exploding and going crazy...

What the hell should i do @.@... if anything has happened to her I don't know what I'll do... well I do... but that will probably cause more problems..