panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my roommate assignments yesterday
i was so excited
but then i found out that they requested to room together because they are best friends and have gone to school together for 4 years. :sad:

i dont want to be a third wheel. i dont want to feel like i dont belong there, and left out. i know i dont know what will happen, they may like me. but i had a huge panic attack last night because of this.

why would they put me in a room with two people who requested each other because they are best friends? why would they do that to me? i know it wasnt on purpose. but wtf. its really upsetting me.

PLUS

they are both acting majors who like science fiction and starwars :starwars: and i havent got anything against that but it doesnt fit with me. idk maybe i am over reacting. :sad: i am on the verge of crying right now so i am going to stop typing this.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Don't cry. :sad:

Even if they have already known eachother a long time, you could still become good friends with them?

If you dislike the whole idea,is there any way you can request to be moved? :hug:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh :(

I guess,you'll have to make the best of the situation. Were they friendly to you so far?(if I remember correctly, you were talking to them last night :unsure: ) ,they might not make you feel like you don't belong. I'd say give them a chance?

one hasnt even added me on facebook yet
the other i talked to last night....but idk it wasnt the best convo
i was asking all of the questions, and lots of silences etc

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Try and stay calm til then hun, it might not turn out to be as bad as you expect :hug:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good, stay strong hun.. It will be ok :D :hug: I'm sure youll make lots of other friends at college too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00