panic.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SmilePretty, Aug 4, 2009.

1. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i got my roommate assignments yesterday
    i was so excited
    but then i found out that they requested to room together because they are best friends and have gone to school together for 4 years. :sad:

i dont want to be a third wheel. i dont want to feel like i dont belong there, and left out. i know i dont know what will happen, they may like me. but i had a huge panic attack last night because of this.

why would they put me in a room with two people who requested each other because they are best friends? why would they do that to me? i know it wasnt on purpose. but wtf. its really upsetting me.

PLUS

they are both acting majors who like science fiction and starwars :starwars: and i havent got anything against that but it doesnt fit with me. idk maybe i am over reacting. :sad: i am on the verge of crying right now so i am going to stop typing this.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Don't cry. :sad:

Even if they have already known eachother a long time, you could still become good friends with them?

If you dislike the whole idea,is there any way you can request to be moved? :hug:

3. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

you have to wait three weeks after move in day
    and then there is mediation
    and then if the problem persists you can move.

4. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

if they get to know what a wonderful person you are,they will not only like you,they will love you.:smile:

5. Petal

Oh :(

I guess,you'll have to make the best of the situation. Were they friendly to you so far?(if I remember correctly, you were talking to them last night :unsure: ) ,they might not make you feel like you don't belong. I'd say give them a chance?

6. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

one hasnt even added me on facebook yet
    the other i talked to last night....but idk it wasnt the best convo
    i was asking all of the questions, and lots of silences etc

7. Petal

:agreed:

They'll love you :)

8. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

idk i didnt get the friendly vibe from her.

9. Petal

When will ye be meeting? :hug:

10. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

august 28th

11. Petal

Try and stay calm til then hun, it might not turn out to be as bad as you expect :hug:

12. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

=[ i keep telling myself that.

13. Petal

Good, stay strong hun.. It will be ok :D :hug: I'm sure youll make lots of other friends at college too!

14. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni