Panicking

I don’t know what I need to do, I need to calm myself down but I can’t. I’m supposed to be at therapy today but I disclosed my past via email and now I don’t think I can face my therapist. Im panicking and really irrational I really can’t face him when he will look at me in the ‘feel sorry for me’ face
Please someone talk to me

Sleeper71

Hi,

Are you usually comfortable talking with this particular therapist? The reason I’m asking is until I found one that I was truly comfortable talking about anything and everything, I would have panic attacks just thinking about going to therapy. You should be comfortable (or as comfortable as you can be disclosing your most personal feelings) telling them everything, how else are they supposed to help you if they don’t know all the things that are bothering you?

Maybe you can start your session today by telling your therapist about how you’re uncomfortable after disclosing your past in the email and if he’s going to look at you with his “feel sorry for you face” tell him you’re going to look the other way??

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00