Panicking

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ahhh i just dont know why but i am panicking. :cry: Everything is so intense and its taking all that i have not to take more of this drug i have to calm me down. I decided to post here before i turn to that... *tears* Im so fed up with all this intensity and pain...coming to my breaking point.

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

What is your progress in getting a new therapist?

:hug: Stay safe

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

should call by tomorrow and ill be attending a group therapy as well :hug:

and im trying hun :(

4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

That's good that you're doing that. Keep trying, we're all here behind you, supporting you. :hug: I know you can do this. :love:

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

thanks hun... :love: trying...i really am...just so scared right now...dont want to do this anymore...about to just lay down and quit

6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I know it seems impossible to think this right now... But this will pass.

A friend once said to me, don't fight it, just ride it out. You only need to stay afloat for now.

Just think, tomorrow you'll be getting a call and you are making all these positive steps to get better. Try focus on that for now.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

trying...but my mind is telling me different...so many tools to just give up...to hard to fight

8. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Then get rid of the tools. Now.

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

having them here is comforting tho bec.....im sorry...

10. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry. Get rid of them.

Suicide is not an option. Your only option is to get better. And you will.

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cry: it is an option...its the best one....one that wont allow me to hurt and not be so alone....

12. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It certainly not the best one. If you are not alive, you won't get to feel anything (and right now i know you think that sounds good but i can assure you it is equally as horrible) and you will be alone.

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Bec, true i would be alone but i wouldnt be anything...i fear i have even lost my faith that there is a God....im not sure about anything anymore and the pain is so great it doesnt matter what comes after this life to me anymore...i need to just let go...there is no getting better for me

14. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, i don't know anything about religion.

Things will definitely get better. It's sounds corny, but once you hit rock bottom, the only way is up...

15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

16. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Oh Sam, i am sorry. Please just hold on. I can promise you that this is not going to be this painful forever. That i can promise you with all my heart...

You have proven how strong you are by getting through this time and time again.

17. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Yes Sam you will not feel this way forever Domo is so right please listen to us and not the pain that is trying to rob you of your happiness...not long ago I saw a video of a very happy and goofy young woman that looked just like you..hehe so I know that joy for you is possible...sorry i have been out of town and not around to lend you a hand or a big :arms: but I hope you know I love you ..i know you care a lot about your friends and it pains you to see them hurting but you have to put yourself first in these matters so that you can be the best friend possible ...know that we love you hun and we need you here...be gentle with yourself and stay strong....
    Hope to talk to you more soon....I love you habibi

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ok...so I failed :/
    and I love u too.

19. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Please hold on sis. YOu are such a dear kind loving girl. I wish I could take away your pain. If I could I would. Hold on tight to those of us who love you. :hug:

20. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

trying... :hug: and i wish i could take your pain away as well..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.