paracetamol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overdosing on paracetamol is painful, very painful. I attempted suicide by said method. I swallowed a lot of pill and I went to sleep. When I woke up, the pain in my belly was horrible. I began scratching my arms and legs to provide sharp, identifyable pains, rather than the throbbing pain I was experiencing. About 12 hours after taking the pills, I asked my father to take me to the hospital, just to make the physical pain stop. I still wanted to die, but in the moment I wanted the physical pain to stop more. Don't do it that way. You don't need to experience what I did.

I'll just say one thing about this,

While I'm pro-choice, you can't post methods on any thread. You give people ideas. The mod edit is completely fair, so please don't continue to post methods.

And also, don't ask for methods if you know the site won't give them to you anyway...

S

Sycotic_Sarah

ILL JUST SAY ONE THING TOO THEN-

I didnt post damn methods
and if you look around
OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TOO!
Damn this site
its so unfair
so shut up!

Calm down Sarah. It is considered methods when you give the number of pills even if you haven't taken them. That is why it was edited out. We try to catch as much as we can, but with the volume of posts generated each day, sometimes things may be missed or overlooked. I am sorry if you felt the editing was unfair. Try to take others peoples feelings into account when you are posting. I don't believe the shut up line was necessary. You could have gotten your thoughts across just as strongly without it. We want to support you the best way we can Sarah. But that does not include telling you what effect a certain number of pills will have or if it is enough to cause you harm.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

dont worry
i already know
good ol google.
neevr actually thought to research
<Mod Edit: Abacus21-promoting suicide method>
bit thick aint i?

S

Sycotic_Sarah

th fuk?
promtin suici mthod?
dmnt fink so! SOMEHOW
wteav joee
hey gs
gess wt?
i jst drnk
nd i fun dout
ma friend
killed heesrelf !!
CHAREMN HUH?
#no¬!
i kmiis her
i fuin mi her
s much!
im so fukcin pissed off
n d set
cnt stip cryin!!
fuck sakeee
2nd sucide inles thana year
BYEE DEN?
got paracetamol
ne byes?
dnt fink oso??

Sarah, think of this:

If you OD on paracetamol, they'll take you to the hospital, where you'll need a liver transplant. As you may or may not know, there are a limited number of livers available for transplant. As a young, otherwise healthy person, you'll be moved to the top of the list. Therefore, you'll take a liver that could have saved someone else's life, someone who actually wants to live.

Essentially, by trying to kill yourself, you'll be killing an innocent person.

Is that really what you want to do?

S

Sycotic_Sarah

i dnt fukin care i wnt be takken to hositpal
cuz it takes 12+ hours to damage u irreversably
nd like
ello
i dnt giv a shit
nomone give a shit
<mod edit-gentlelady-insulting member>

Last edited:
Status