Paracetamol

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by guinness, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guinness

guinness New Member

Recently i have been feeling very low and increasingly suicidal. I have been self harming for four years and recently i dont seem to be able to think of anything else except how i can end my life. At the weekend things climaxed when i <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. I just dont know what to do anymore and am scaring myself a little.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how i can escape this situation?

I would appreciate any feedback you have :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Is there anything in particular that's making you feel so bad right now?

3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

have you been checked at the hospital since you did this?

Lea :hug:

4. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

1. Stop Self harming. It will get you nowhere and leaves parts of your body scarred and unattractive.
    2. Talk about your problems and/or write them down. I recommend talking. This is crucial for you to feel better and get over your suicidal thoughts/feelings.
    3. Keep posting here. It is full of good and helpful people that will listen to what you have to say and help you through it.
    4. Give it time. The old saying "Time heals all wounds" is true, except for the wound you will leave your parents and friends if you end your life. They don't deserve to feel that pain, and I bet it is a hundred times more soul-crushing than the pain you feel right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.