Paranoia.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by kris-neptune, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kris-neptune

kris-neptune Member

hey all. im kinda new to this forum. so i suppose this would be a good place to start.
    well... for a start. i don't know, but i whenever im at the street. my room. my class.. i always have these.. i dont know vision stuff. i just, imagine, and see for me, how suddenly an accident happens. how someone stops up and beats me down. i always look over the shoulder. i always feel like being followed. i can't go out alone without getting anxious, soon to be followed by a stroke of panic.
    ... moreso, whenever im not doing anything extremly hard. i just get those thoughts in the back of my head, it always start out as a little voice, but it gets louder, and soon i can't get that thought out. next i start discussing it in my head, wich mostly lead to a full discussion between myself and, well, some other myself i don't know.
    i didnt write this to get answers in particular, just wanted to let it out.

2. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

hi and welcome
    just want to say hello and welcome you... i wonder do you have a doctor that you are seeing... anyone to talk to... i understand how upsetting this must be for you... please keep posting and pm me anytime.. hugs

3. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

Sorry to hear that this is a constant fixture in your life. That's horrible. :sad:

I'm here for a PM if you need to get something off your chest. :hug:

4. Damian_H

Damian_H Well-Known Member

Dave, I kinda know how you feel, I get very parraniod alot thinking the same things as you, but I don't really know exactly how bad yours is, but in a way I'm like you, I hate being alone, thats when it's worse, I've found loud music when I'm walking helps a bit, maybe you could give that a try, you never know, might help a bit might help alot or... might just not help :dry: You never no until you try XD. Welcome to the site :shake:

5. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

I know what you talk about. I've recently had same kind of forced thoughts. My paranoia is usually "just" hearing my name talked around and seeing people looking me too long, which already makes me feel bad, and these violent ones make me even more anxious. When I get that idea in my head I can't get it out after I see nothing happened. And who knows if it's not just paranoia but really some warning sense to keep me alive?

btw. Is that your picture on your avatar? It's just almost like seeing myself from mirror. :huh: Strange.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2007
  6. kris-neptune

kris-neptune Member

heh, thanks a lot, from the support, feel quite welcome here.
    and yea, its me on the picture, strange indeed.
    ps: allofme, no, i don't see a doctor, ive tried to book a time, but its pretty hard to find one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.