Paranoia

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered0336963, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where Do You Start? At The Beginning? What If There Is No Beginning? Did It Start When I Did What I Did? When (1) Did What They Did? When (2) Did What They Did? Or, More Likely Did It Start Cos I'm A Paranoid Twat?

Why Can't I Be Happy? Why Can't I Believe What People Tell Me? Why Can't I Accept That (2) Loves Me And Is Happy To Be With Me?

I Suffered Paranoia With (1) And Was Right....i Knopw I've Nothing To Be Paranoid About Here, But It Doesn't Stop Me Thinking, Does It!?
    (3) And (4) Are Friends So Why Does It Bother Me So Much? Nice Message (4) Left Eh......

I'm Probably Only Making Sense To One Person On Here, And To Everyone Else I Apologise But Paranoia Is Driving Me Insane.

Paranoia About Myself, About How I Look, How I Smell, My Size. Paranoia About Other People, About What They Really Think, About Who They Like And Don't Like, About What They Really Think Of Me. Paranoia About What Is Going To Happen In Certain Relationships.

Anyone Else Every Feel Like This

2. An parachuting octopus is staring at himself, and the tuba player beyond a minivan hides; however, angry hiccups can't hug the orbiting touchdown pass to Matt Ryan. A moldy roller coaster pours freezing cold water on your eye socket. The inferiority complex living with the flavored hell borrows money from a defendant begging forgiveness from a cheese wheel. Radioactive self-loathing teaches you about cloud formations on Sunday. If underweight daydreams digest the sun, then the football team rejoices.

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Do you like mirrors? Just curious as to how you found mirrors.

--
    You sound like you don't know yourself, your ground. Once you get a more secure feeling of who you are and that you're a worthwhile person and building up a skin as such, then these horrible feelings of anxiety, (which is what I'm reading, rather than paranoia?) tend to ease off a bit.

4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I go through periods of great anxiety where I worry about such things. Your writing has a well developed taste of imagery; I'd love to see more of it.

James.

5. I can relate to absaloutely everythin u said in that, i am constantly plagued by paranoia, can i give some advice? if u are worried about paranoia in a relationship try not to let your paranoia show too much, coz im with someone who is completely obssesed and totaly in love with me and everyone knows it, but sometimes i jst completely get paranoid and think he doesnt like me and likes other girls, bt we need to try and let those feeling go because we'll not appreciate just how much they love us, and it'll jst get too much for them coz god knows hw i wud put up with myself if i was him lol so i no i shudnt give advice when i really need to use it myself bt we need to try and see jst how much our close friends/ boyfriend really do love us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.