Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by *dilligaf*, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I am so totally fed up of this shit. i'm fed up of the voices in my head telling me shit. i'm fed up of the urges to check up on her. i'm sick of thinking she's only with me cos she's too nice to leave me. i'm sick of thinking that she would rather be with someone else. i'm sick of the fights i'm causing. i'm sick of making us both feel like shit...

how the hell do i stop it though? :sad: :confused:
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww, Sam. :hug: I'm afraid I have no words of wisdom. Have you though about talking to a councilor or therapist? I don't really know what's going on, though it sounds like you are both stressed. I know when both people in a relationship have troubles, it can be a bit more stressful... Not saying it can't work out, just saying, at certain times it can be a bit more stressful. Maybe you should journal your thoughts and worries, just get it out of your had so you don't stress repeatedly about stuff over and over. I'm sure it'll work out. Be there for each other and be there for yourselves as well. I'm always around if you or Viks need me. Love to ya both. :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thanks hun :hug:

i spoke to my doctor and he said nothign was wrong with me :dry:
  4. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Why would he not be able to tell? This gives me more un-faith in the mental health care system.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.