Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Petal, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I was doing fine for ages, then about 2 weeks ago I started worrying about something and its multiplied and its been eating away at me since,worrying about a million different things, its hard to block them all out.Struggling to eat and sleep. :(
    I hate feeling this way.
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:hug: have you thought of going back to therapy? you cant keep it all locked up inside you
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Paranoia about what? If you can't talk here then msg me. But We'll like to help you. :sad:
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Same here, message me if you feel like talking. :hug:
  5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Awwww :hug: you know where i am hunni just get on msn
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thanks a lot guys,I appreciate it :hug:

Yep,have done, but really don't think I'm strong enough for all that again, at least not now, it's hard work.. :(
  7. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Just think of the end result though. It might be hard work at the time but its all worth it in the end, especially if it helps you
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are strong enough Lynn. It is much better than continually living with the paranoia. Get it taken care of before it takes over. i know it is hard work, but you also know that you can defeat it because you have done it before. Sometimes the coping skills just need a little tweeking. :hug:
  9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Sorry Lynn...I sent you a pm asking how you were doing before I saw this.

Was there any "trigger" to set this off that you can recall? If so, it might go a long way to getting back on track. And as always, please feel free to pm. You are so loved Lynn and have so many friends here ready to help. :console: :hug: